Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

Default Thomas and Noah suck ass.

It was going to be a hard thing to do but Paxson somehow drew even on the Curry trade. And that's with Curry being kicked off the Knicks for being too fat.

A knucklehead and a pothead. Combine the 2 and they're not even as good as Gooden is by himself.

Aaron Gray is getting more minutes. AARON GRAY. And the worst thing about it is that Gray is deserving of it. Why? Because he plays like he knows what he's doing, except that he is as slow as molasses. The other 2 could care less.

Just ship them off for a few solid frontcourt vets and I'll give Paxson credit for doing the right thing. Those 2 clowns aren't even worth the time to work with. Hot garbage. Both of them.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Default Re: Thomas and Noah suck ass.

hindsight is 50/50 but Spencer Hawes appears to be the obvious choice last year... he would have filled our vacant C spot so all we would need now woud be a PF....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

How about trading back for Joe Smith? He seemed to play with solid intensity last year before the trade. Swap T-Thomas for Joe Smith. He only has a one year deal and will expire at the end of this season.

Ideally, I'd try to get Chris Wilcox before anyone... Trade both Noah & Thomas for him alone. Look, it even works in the Trade Machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~4&t e=&cash=

I think he'd be the ideal C to bring back if you can get a legit post PF like Boozer.

PG- Rose
SG- Gordon
SF- Deng
PF- Boozer
C- Wilcox
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
step_back
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
How about trading back for Joe Smith? He seemed to play with solid intensity last year before the trade. Swap T-Thomas for Joe Smith. He only has a one year deal and will expire at the end of this season.

Ideally, I'd try to get Chris Wilcox before anyone... Trade both Noah & Thomas for him alone. Look, it even works in the Trade Machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~4&t e=&cash=

I think he'd be the ideal C to bring back if you can get a legit post PF like Boozer.

PG- Rose
SG- Gordon
SF- Deng
PF- Boozer
C- Wilcox

I'd do that trade! noah and TT are not going to amount to anything, if they can't even play well with a PG like rose then the future doesn't look too bright. Ship them to OKC they desreve that much.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: