Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
lilojmayo
TP23

Angry LilOJMayo gets caught cheating on a Test.

BS I could end thread right now.

I know you guys are like why, aren't you in school now. I left for a doctor appointment I'm at home eating before i go back.

Ok, So we were having this vocab quiz in English today. Usually make those test my bytch since I am good at memorizing shyt. I didn't have time this morning, for a reason i will reveal later. So I prepare a cheat sheet really quick, a notecard with all the words and definitions on there. I put it in my hoodie. During the test it was working well. I was thinking i'm so getting a hundred on this test. This english is already on my D*ck since she takes my physics h/w and calculus h/w everyday since I always do it in her class. Anyway she was walking around then right when she next to me, MY CHEAT SHEET FALLS OUT MY HOODIE POCKET I quickly tried to pick to it up and put it back in.She saw me though. She asked me to empty my pocket. Me being lilojmayo, tried to use my intelligence somehow to get me out of it. I first was like took out my phone, my ipod, my ID card, my money,my pencils, pens etc. She got impatient said "Cut the Bull Shyt". I was like "I ain't got shyt." I finally was like F*ck it it is only worth 20pts. I gave her it, she took my test and ripped it up, slowly. I said "I don't care it is only worth 20pts" that was a big f*ck up.She said " since your going to be a smart ass about it, then i'll make it 100pts." In my head i was like damn im ****ed. If she does that there is no way i can pass her class since we only had 70pts. This could kill my 3.9GPA. The ironic part is the reason i couldn't study was because I had to tutor some girl in physics unexpectedly that morning. I had to i need the tutoringHours for NHS.

lilojmayo has spent all his school years, laughing at dumba$$ for getting caught cheating.Pay Back a *****. To my fellow Ishers please elaborate on a i got caught cheating on a test before story.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Default Re: LilOJMayo gets caught cheating on a Test.

Serves you right for being a cocky little punk.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Me being lilojmayo, tried to use my intelligence somehow to get me out of it.

And that was your downfall.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
lilojmayo
TP23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
And that was your downfall.

Then to make it worse, Then after that i happened i swear(not in vein) like all 25 ppl in the class decide to next my phone within the next 5 mins all saying LOL or LMAO pretty much. "Lol that was soooooooooo funny!" a direct quote from one of my text messages. My phone kept vibrating, it was annoying i was about to go Chris Brown on somebody.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

You're a ****ing idiot and full of ****.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

Me being lilojmayo, tried to use my intelligence somehow to get me out of it. .

I came to this part, and knew it was about to become interesting.

liloj using his intelligence to get him out of trouble= FAIL
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Soph year of high school I got busted with all the conjugations and auxiliary verbs and whatnot written on my hand on a French final. Not one of my better hatched schemes. Only got docked a letter grade, couldn't believe it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

I once got busted cheating on a spanish speakers vocab quiz.

Which sucks because they are only worth like 20 pts, they were pretty often that we would take them. So everyday that we would take them she would say like 20 words out loud and you had to define them or some thing like that(A while ago)..

Now she goes through them pretty quickly. Like she would say a word and you had to define it and before you could finish writing, let alone thinking she would say the next number..

So i didnt do like number 7, because I got caught up on number 6, so i left it blank and at the end of the quiz she would always say "Hurry up and pass them up, no delays, or anything, no talking.." and (in spanish of course), so I asked her "Can I just write my name real quick??" as i was in the front of the row which was in the center of the class room.. and she said yes, so i bent over to write on the first desk in the first row and askd the girl sitting in that seat "hey, what was number 7?"

She told me and I wrote it in and the teacher was like "hey! YOUR CHEATING! i SAW YOU! and mad a biggg deal out of it..like BIG time" I started to turn rred. She Called my house, etc.

Then I have her for AP spanish for spanish speakers like a year later and daaamnn
I had a friend who was a sr. and we decided to do all of our hw. Well, actually only do half of the hw. (I did the frist half, he did the second. then we would combine the two.LOL) Man o man, she sent us to the Dean..
She was pissed.

Now I had that lady for like 2 1/2 years of my hs career.Damn I Hated that lady..lol She had bad memory and she ALWAYS called me Fransisco which was one of my friends who was in the same class with me during 9th grade. So she would always call me Fransisco..

like "Fransisco, por favor, para de hablar" And iwould be like "Miss Cheline, no me llamo Fransisco" I told that lady like seriosul 27 times..lol
And i had her again and the same sh!t.. even though my boy wasnt in the calss anymore
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #9
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

5 bucks I could make LilOJMayo my *****.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
hito da god
look that way >>>>

who the f*ck cheats on a quiz?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #11
halffttime
shorty doowop

grade 11 accounting exam, i had all the answers to the multiple choice which was a good 20% of the exam.. wrote it on a piece of paper, rolled it up, and slid it in my lead pencil.. im tellin you, i was sweatin balls... we have our exams in our gym, with around 5 teachers walking down the aisles, and i pulled it off...

and grade 12 math, we have this dick teacher, and this cool teacher's assistant.. dick teacher gives us our test a day earlier cause noone did their homework, so obviously we weren't prepared.. then he leaves the class to use the washroom, and assistant teacher lets us peek at our notebooks and was even at the door playing lookout for us.. we got our tests back a week later and most of us had 80+ except for a couple of dummies who still failed cause they copied the wrong things... lol

halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I really hope you don't refer to yourself in the third person in real life. I used to know a kid that did that constantly, and he thought he was the man, just like you probably think you're the man, except you're not the man at all, because everyone used to rag on him hard to him and behind his back, just like they probably do the same to you.

And really? Text messages? I would have got up and called you a ****ing idiot to your face.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #14
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

chemistry class, sophmore year of high school. i didn't cheat myself but i let someone cheat off me. we had a lab write up due and i gave it to my friend earlier in the day so he could copy it. i figured he would change the words around and stuff since we were in the same class but the dumb ass didnt. in fact he only changed one in the entire write up. i wrote something like "in conclusion, it is clear that..." and he wrote "in conclusion, it is very clear that..." so the dummy adds the word very in like a 3 page write up and thinks we get away with it. anyway, our teacher caught us and docked us a letter grade only. one of my other friends in that class was amazed we didnt get into more trouble. he went to a private high school and got expelled because he copied his TWIN BROTHER'S homework so thats why he was at my public school.
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
who the f*ck cheats on a quiz?

especially a VOCAB quiz!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: