Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    I do when I first start out the game (which I'm about to do). Get used to the new driving mechanics, enjoy the scenery, take in the storyline, etc. Damn I'm excited!!
    Yessir. My reasonings are similar. In GTA V especially, the world is borderline overwhelming. I didn't know where I wanted to go or how I wanted to go there, so I just took my time, abided some street laws, and tried to soak it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Does anyone actually drive properly in this game. Complaining about traffic is like complaining about stealing cars in this game
    I have done this from time to time in older GTA games. It depends on what I'm doing in game. I won't actually stop at red lights or anything like that, but I do drive carefully.

Aside from the first five minutes and the intro which sucked i'm loving the game. Will really get into some missions tonight though.

I've gotten through about 5-10% of the missions. Went to go steal a plane, but was killed before I could high-jack the jet. Try again later.

Just got through the intro...

Damn!...BadAZZ.....Driving mechanics feel 100% better.....

when homeboy went inside his Moms house and Dat TV was HD!!!!....

short Intro Vid for anyone who cares..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01UpRx-FWks

If its not out for PC yet, I'll wait.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    If its not out for PC yet, I'll wait.
    Probably going to be almost a year. But I'm definitely going to download the PC version. The mods for GTA IV were amazing.

Ok, this is officially the best game I've ever played.
    I only played a little over an hour, but I did quite a bit already. The intro was great. I've seen some people complain about it without actually giving a reason for why they didn't like it, but whatever.
    I love how there isn't a loading screen popping up whenever I walk over to do a mission. Everything flows seamlessly.
    The driving is terrific. I don't know if it's just because I have only played with Franklin so far (other than Michael in the beginning but that was a very short drive), but it's greatly improved over GTA IV.
    Speaking of GTA IV, *start white text* [color=white] I loved seeing Packie McReary[/color]. *end white text* As soon as he was shown, I turned into a little kid, giggling like I just saw my childhood hero. Corny of me? Yes, very, but I just loved it that much.
    The shooting will take some getting used to. I found myself firing aimlessly when trying to move from one target to the next. I did practice the handgun at the Ammunation shooting range, but I didn't have much time to dwell into it further.
    Overall, the game has been terrific thus far. Franklin has been cool, but I can't wait until the other characters get (re)introduced to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Ok, this is officially the best game I've ever played.
    I only played a little over an hour, but I did quite a bit already. The intro was great. I've seen some people complain about it without actually giving a reason for why they didn't like it, but whatever.
    I love how there isn't a loading screen popping up whenever I walk over to do a mission. Everything flows seamlessly.
    The driving is terrific. I don't know if it's just because I have only played with Franklin so far (other than Michael in the beginning but that was a very short drive), but it's greatly improved over GTA IV.
    Speaking of GTA IV, *start white text* [color=white] I loved seeing Packie McReary[/color]. *end white text* As soon as he was shown, I turned into a little kid, giggling like I just saw my childhood hero. Corny of me? Yes, very, but I just loved it that much.
    The shooting will take some getting used to. I found myself firing aimlessly when trying to move from one target to the next. I did practice the handgun at the Ammunation shooting range, but I didn't have much time to dwell into it further.
    Overall, the game has been terrific thus far. Franklin has been cool, but I can't wait until the other characters get (re)introduced to the story.
    Not gonna spoil anything but I thought it was pretty awesome how the game ties Michael and Franklin together.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Aside from the first five minutes and the intro which sucked i'm loving the game. Will really get into some missions tonight though.
    Intro was sick.

I just started using Trevor after a couple hours of game play.
    He is the funniest character of the lot, and so violent haha.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Intro was sick.
    im assuming the intro forces you to play right away , it has always been like that for these games but people won't stop hating it.

Banned

just got the game, UPS always comes around dinner time to my house but I haven't hated it as much as I did today

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
    BrBa

Where Jessie at