Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
edelweiss0
Saw a basketball once

Default A hello from Switzerland

Hi Chicago Fans,

I could be the greatest Bulls Fan outside Chicago/USA. I was in Chicago when the Bulls won their 5th Championship in 1997. I was always very impressed from the fans in Chicago, from the fans from "my" team: The Bulls :)

The Jordan erea is over, but now an other erea will come. The erea from the young players. They could win the title again in the future. Perhaps in 07, perhaps in 08. But with this team its possible to win titles.

I'll be in Chicago for game 3+4 and i hope "we" could win this series in 6 or 7.

I watched also the last draft pick. And then a dream came true: The first Swiss player was picked from an NBA team. And the best thing is: He plays for the team i love: The Bulls :)

I wish you guys and the Bulls good luck in game 1+2 in Detroit and see you on this board.

Andreas
edelweiss0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Default Re: A hello from Switzerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss0
Hi Chicago Fans,

I could be the greatest Bulls Fan outside Chicago/USA. I was in Chicago when the Bulls won their 5th Championship in 1997. I was always very impressed from the fans in Chicago, from the fans from "my" team: The Bulls :)

The Jordan erea is over, but now an other erea will come. The erea from the young players. They could win the title again in the future. Perhaps in 07, perhaps in 08. But with this team its possible to win titles.

I'll be in Chicago for game 3+4 and i hope "we" could win this series in 6 or 7.

I watched also the last draft pick. And then a dream came true: The first Swiss player was picked from an NBA team. And the best thing is: He plays for the team i love: The Bulls :)

I wish you guys and the Bulls good luck in game 1+2 in Detroit and see you on this board.

Andreas

big ups 2 ya man thanxs 4 the support and great 2 have u on here bro welcome
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:03 AM   #3
bullsfan
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Welcome Nice to have you we need all the support we can
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:26 AM   #4
final.wrath
Banned

Wassup ich bin ein Pistonsfan von Michigan und ich kann auch Deutsch ziemlich gut weil ich nach Deutschland gefahren bin. Das war zwei Sommers in Deutschland fuer ein paar Wochen. Bist du auf der Deutschsprachige Seite von der Schweiz oder die Franzoeschische Seite?
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss0
Hi Chicago Fans,

Andreas
Hi Chicago fan, I've watched Thabo playing in Italy when he was @Biella, I had no doubt that he would had a bright future, but I was even specially happy that Chicago picked him. We all are witness of Bulls rise, this is a key-season for a new Dynasty.

Last edited by captainkirk : 05-02-2007 at 11:46 AM.
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: