Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #61
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molson
Has Tyrus been working on his jumpshot? Has it been improving? what's his handle like so far?

I watched most of the summer league games, and in those games Tyrus looked like he was trying too hard to prove that he was better than people gave him credit for. He was trying to create tough shots for himself, and often ended up in an awkward position while shooting that would only look good for MJ.

In his more recent games, I have seen him step out to about 18 feet and hit jumpers with good form and consistency. But his offense is not what is exciting me. When he actually gets a chance to play, his defense has been outstanding. He still needs to bulk up so he can guard the bigger PFs in the league, but he did not do all that bad against Tim Duncan when we played the Spurs, and he also rejected Ginobili 3 times in a row. Whenever I see him, he looks like he has improved, and when he starts getting solid playing time (20-25 min/game) he should be able to match or exceed the numbers that the other high draft picks are putting up right now.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: