Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lad

Default UK's parliamentary vote on Syria airstrikes: 397 in favor, 223 against

Default Re: UK's parliamentary vote on Syria airstrikes: 397 in favor, 223 against

I dont think Assad asked them for help

Default Re: UK's parliamentary vote on Syria airstrikes: 397 in favor, 223 against

Airstikes dont do shit. We (the U.S.) have been airstriking for a decade and it hasn't done shit.

The one that that did anything was sending a SEAL team to kill Bin Laden

I said it already but i will say it again.

To stop terrorism in Europe, start bombing the suburb of Paris, Marseilles,Brussels,Bradford,Berlin.....

The military industrial complex over the last 7 decades:

$19 trillion in national debt and $16 trillion missing from The Fed.

Good job good effort, libs and cons!

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    I said it already but i will say it again.

To stop terrorism in Europe, start bombing the suburb of Paris, Marseilles,Brussels,Bradford,Berlin.....
    And Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Airstikes dont do shit. We (the U.S.) have been airstriking for a decade and it hasn't done shit.

The one that that did anything was sending a SEAL team to kill Bin Laden
    Dont agree, the U.S. is just pretending to bomb ISIS at the moment, russian came and did more damage in two weeks than the U.S. did in a year

The airstrikes from the US led coalition are mainly concerned with trying (and failing) to push Islamic State away from Iraq, away from the Kurds and towards Assad and the Syrian population centers.

A big part of why their airstrikes have been so ineffective is because they are making sure to not hit any IS infrastructure and weaponry. Hurting IS goes against the goal of the US in Syria, because that makes Assad more powerful. Their airstrikes are essentially road signs: go this way IS.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx

This

Propping up moderate rebels and stirring up fake revolutions. War is a profitable game i tell you..

Assad is going down because he sided with Iran and Russia. If he was hypothetically aligned with Saudi Arabia and the US he would be championed as an angel who protects minorities!

Banned

Will they be supporting ISIS like their NATO allies Turkey?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Will they be supporting ISIS like their NATO allies Turkey?
    Didn't you guys arm them in the first place?

This will achieve nothing

Very good NBA starter

This will be ignored but it pretty much hits the nail on the head

Just read that Syria has received its own S300 complexes and it will shoot at anything that is not coordinated with Damascus popcorn.gif

$16 trillion missing from The Fed.
    Whoever told you this either didn't know what they were talking about or were lying to you.

I had to google this, because I didn't know what you were talking about. It's about the GAO audit of the FED in 2011. Both Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders were misleading about this because they misunderstood one of the tables in the report.

There were $16 trillion in total loans, but not $16 trillion at any one time. Large corporations often take out 24 hour loans and then pay them back and borrow the same amount again. This is the Repo market.

For example, if you borrow $100 from me at 8am every morning and then at 8PM you pay me back $100. Over the course of the year, I've "loaned you $36,500." Of course, I only ever had $100 at risk.

That's what the $16 trillion represents the total of rolling loans. The amount of maximum money on loan was over 1 trillion, but not 16.

Further more this money is not missing. It's been paid back with interest and that was known at the time of the 2011 report.

The table that everyone misunderstand is followed by this graphic which is much clearer.

The colors are the different Fed programs. The total amount on loan shut up in late 2008 into the first few months of 2009 and then started coming down as banks paid them back in late 2009 and the vast majority of these loans were paid back by Jan 2010.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 12-03-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Banned

UK ain't going to do shit to shorten this conflict, let's be real. Their military is on the same level as Canadas.