Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #16
kunk75
I hit open 5-footers

kunk75 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Tiki Barber leaving pregnant wife for NBC Intern

that mistress is typical suny d-league co-ed. not like he left her for adrianna lima, not that that would be ok either.
kunk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

You guys are over reacting. Its not like Tiki wont be able to provide for his kid, its not like he is running away. His kids will have a better upbringing than 99.9% of the people on this forum.

He wants to **** some young 23 year old tight poon and he clearly has the resources to attract them. Leave him alone

The only thing you people should be worrying about is when that 23 year old intern realizes she aint that "special"
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #18
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

11 years of marriage + twins on the way and he decides to bail?? man up tiki.
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #19
kunk75
I hit open 5-footers

kunk75 has an OK reputation so far

tiki fumbled the situation. i wonder if he lasts longer in the sack than his tv appearances do.
kunk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #20
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When your wife is eight months pregnant is not bad timing, it means you are a total loser scumbag. I'm nto surprised, i'm a giant fan, and i've met Tiki, and a faker human being could not be found. He's his own biggest fan.

And i've heard his wife is difficult too, but from Tiki talking, it sounds like he was a tool in college, and his wife and her family straightened him out.

People are dumb, you throw away your wife, and your chance to have a normal relationship with your kids, and half your money, for new ass. And new ass becomes old ass very quick, and then you realize you ****ed up your life to **** a new girl.

maybe im just too logical...

Didnt see the 8 months part, that is a bit of douchebaggery on his part.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #21
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He should of broke up with his wife as she was giving birth. That would have been epic.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #22
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Who cares? None of us know what their situation was. Why stay in an unhappy marriage? He can be a good father and divorce his wife. I always sort of disliked the guy but this isn't a big deal.
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #23
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
Who cares? None of us know what their situation was. Why stay in an unhappy marriage? He can be a good father and divorce his wife. I always sort of disliked the guy but this isn't a big deal.

It is a big deal because its bad PR. Why now? Why not wait 6 months - 1 year and then leave. It just doesn't look good to leave a wife 8 months pregnant. PR is everything as a celebrity and for his career.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People need to stop saying "WHY DO WE DISCUSS THIS! WHY DO WE CARE?" it's a ****ing message board. I'm not calling Tiki at his home and yelling at him. We discuss things on this board, that is the point. Posting and saying WHY DO YOU CARE? it stupid, you clearly care - you are posting too.

And honestly, if it was me i'd stick it ou and try for at least a little while after the kids are born because mentally and physically birth ****s up the woman, and the first few months with the kids are very important. to throw that away to basically bonk some co-ed makes so little sense.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: