Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

mavs make me sick they are the dirtiest team nba has seen in awhile. barea is flopping everywhere he might be the biggest flopper in the playoffs would ANYONE disagree with that?? terry is acting like his usual asshole self talkin trash to tony on the court. dont even get me started on najera

Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    mavs make me sick they are the dirtiest team nba has seen in awhile. barea is flopping everywhere he might be the biggest flopper in the playoffs would ANYONE disagree with that?? terry is acting like his usual asshole self talkin trash to tony on the court. dont even get me started on najera

Utah and Denver say hello.

NBA lottery pick

Great post, you totally bowend, I mean owned the Mavs here.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    THIS is a flagrant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1i4...eature=related

Tony merely had a bee on his face and Najera kindly removed it.
    YOU are a moron.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Damn, this could have been a much higher double digit lead... unnecessary turnovers by Dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    YOU are a moron.

Eddie was just being nice.

Just like how Bruce Bowen was great guy that NEVER purposely slid under an opposing players ankles.

Very good NBA starter

Eh, I got nothing against tough, in your face, do or die, and maybe dirty basketball. Those are some of the my favorite series, ones with intensity... As long as it's kept in check and recognized by the officials... Najera has some serious balls to pull off a hard foul like that and I'm aware of his career, but I've lost some respect for him after that and neck grabbing Manu... but really every team is going to have a dirty player or two. that's basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    but really every team is going to have a dirty player or two. that's basketball.

You can't win in this league if you don't have a mother fucker on your team.

Saw a basketball once B-Ball PharmD's Avatar

Mavs lookin good again...just gotta keep playin D thru the whole game

NBA lottery pick

That was huge for the Mavs and now they need to take this lead into the 4th quarter to make the Spurs quit mentally.

Good High School Starter

Mavs? Dirty?

Nice of Butler to finally show up to the series.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

thought Dirk didn't play defense

so Dirks first FT comes from a Bonner shove to the back

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    thought Dirk didn't play defense
    he doesnt