Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park SecondFiddle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Alba-- her body, at least-- was at her best in the movie "Idle Hands." Peep the culo:

HOT! Her rear-end now (and in those famous beach pics) just doesn't compare imo.
    yeah yeah yeah yeah, YEAH YEAH OH YEAH!!!!!

Saw a basketball once

alba

my favorite alba pic

Superstar

no contest. alba

Learning to shoot layups Lascar78's Avatar

thread needs more scarlett

I rule the local playground

Is this some kinda joke. Jessica Alba and it's not even close to the point I'm hot that people even think it's a joke. This ain't a damn game!!! Haha, nah I'm not mad but this isn't even close.

I find alot of different types of girls hot but I just don't think Christina is good-looking. To me she was OK back in the day, even cute when she did that song.........shit I can't remember the name. But the video she was dressed up in some Victorian era garb and her voice got all Mariah Carey-like when she hit some note. It was like "kna-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HA HOOOOOOOOOO AH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Yeah noone knows what i'm talking about. But she was cute back then. Now she's butt doo doo trife to me.

Meanwhile Jessica Alba is just flat out fine. How does this thread exist?

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

Christina was hot, but the makeup and fake tans are just awful. You'd think with her money she could at least hire a good makeup artist and get a good tan done.

Alba is just godlike.

Scarlett may be even better.

Dunking on everybody in the park Spike Spiegel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    I'd take Alba for the long run, but I'd take Christina for a one nighter.

Her rack is absolutely perfect.
    Well considering how much she probably paid for them, they'd better be perfect.

I rule the local playground

And I disagree with the posts before saying Alba would just sit there during sex. Yeah she thinks she's the shit but she seems kinda wild to me. If you've seen her with past boyfriends she's real affectionate in public. I bet she's sucked ***** many times before.......not alot of DIFFERENT penii since I don't think she's a slut, but I bet with the guys she was with for awhile, she did all types of stuff. If my life depended on it, I'd wager she's never taken it up the butt but that she's had nut in her mouth.

I base this off..........well, nothing.

Christina........shit. She's done it all. That ho makes me squeamish.

Banned

alba looks like shit
    she can suck my dick and it won't even harden
    because she looks so disgusting

christina is not that hot but still better than alba
    Last edited by imlmf; 06-07-2006 at 03:27 AM.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
    And I disagree with the posts before saying Alba would just sit there during sex. Yeah she thinks she's the shit but she seems kinda wild to me. If you've seen her with past boyfriends she's real affectionate in public. I bet she's sucked ***** many times before.......not alot of DIFFERENT penii since I don't think she's a slut, but I bet with the guys she was with for awhile, she did all types of stuff. If my life depended on it, I'd wager she's never taken it up the butt but that she's had nut in her mouth.

I base this off..........well, nothing.

Christina........shit. She's done it all. That ho makes me squeamish.
    post of the year.

When I came on this thread I was expecting like wall to wall Alba. Its Alba by a mile, and I don't even think she's like top 5 or maybe even 10 on my list. But Aguilera isn't in her league, especially looking like a clown.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Her rack is absolutely perfect.
    Man I'm tired of these little kiddies that can't tell the difference between fake and real breasts and insist on calling obviously fake breasts or basically, any big round breasts "perfect".

Aguilera has fake tits, there is a inch or two gap between the left and right breasts, the shape is a perfectly round which also makes it look fake and unrealistic. i don't get how certain guys still love that fake pamela anderson look. Look at those Scarlett Johansson pics above, those are natural breasts, they're not perfectly round, and there aren't no two inch gap between each tit. Naturally big beats fake round big ones anyday, in terms of look or feel, natural ones win out. I can't believe how many people can't tell the difference. Or maybe they can, but they just PREFER the fake round ones.

For example, Carmen Electra/Pam Anderson, their tits are fake, too round, too stiff, too much space between the tit, they don't look NEARLY as good as the natural ones of Salma Hayek or Scarlett, but some guys out there will disagree... why? I do not know.

So bottom line, Aguilera's tits are FAR from perfect.

there, natural ones, see? not so round and stiff in the "ball planted on chest" look, sags a little and the cleavage curls close together without that "two inches between " look that most fake ones have.
    Last edited by EricForman; 06-07-2006 at 06:47 AM.

Banned

Aguilera is that girl that would**** you and all your friends at the same time and then go out to find more dick/***** without even cleaning up. She's the kind of**** that makes you go down to the clinic for a precautionary checkup.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    Easily aguilera. Alba is overrated like wan ton soup
    thank you, forza xtina

Saw a basketball once Bigtortiaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POP A SHOT

would look disgusting w/o makeup
    everyone looks like shit when they are just getting out of bed