Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Charles Hamilton-Pink Lava Lamp

http://www.zshare.net/download/52473179c52b0bb9/

His new free mixtape/album. Def. feeling this. CH is one of my favorite up and coming rappers and this album has a nice laidback vibe.

Local High School Star IBLEEDGREEN20's Avatar

Default Re: Charles Hamilton-Pink Lava Lamp

Quote Originally Posted by blasian

His new free mixtape/album. Def. feeling this. CH is one of my favorite up and coming rappers and this album has a nice laidback vibe.
    props for this, charles hamilton is nice

My Shit Don't Stank. DC's Finest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasian

Hah I just posted this on another forum Charles Hamilton is a creative genius
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tLHoCvqocE

Also dropped a new vid for Brooklyn Girls.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wPFskQI56Q

Song is old as hell but its still dope. And he REALLY likes Lacey Duvalle, lol.

Dude is a cornball

and he's now beefing with Soulja Boy

and he already lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B76JCfrRhzs

Wugga Wugga Wugga

I think his beats are whats going to make him. Check out the windows media player song, too ill

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    SB got him with the argument, but when SB makes something even on the level of CH, then call me. His mixtape is pretty good. I already had his Outside Looking In mixtape, and I can tell he has a good future. He has to change his style a bit more though. He sounds too much like Lupe.

Ok... then listen to this..

http://limelinx.com/files/2be825bb00...7d8d702b805470

Now honestly, does Soulja Boy even NEED to respond to this BS?

The "beef" is just a marketing ploy anyways. They're both on interscope, and CH even said that he didn't want to beef with Soulja Boy anyways right after SB's video came out. Then next day you see Charles coming out with two disses and one with a video to go along with it.

is souljah boy that little down syndrome rapper who writes his name with toothpaste on his sunglasses?

Roffles. His flow is as weak as Mr. Tellem's. I don't get the hype. He is another blog made mediocrity.

I like his freestyles comes off the top of the dome. Havent heard many songs besides BK girls which is cool. That Souljah Boy diss lame. Just dont see why he is even engaging with that immature kid. He's not on Charles level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Roffles. His flow is as weak as Mr. Tellem's. I don't get the hype. He is another blog made mediocrity.
    Pure hyperbole.

His main weakness is his voice, which gets annoying from time to time.

But his song concepts, lyrics, and flow are all on point. I don't think he'll be a legendary emcee or anything like that but I think he has a solid future ahead of him.

Also like Gobb said, he's one of the few rappers who actually freestyles off the top when he's on radio shows. Most rappers just have some memorized hot sixteens that they spit.

The Soulja Boy beef is stupid, but the bloggers are hyping it up more than they should be. All he was basically saying was that he didn't like being perceived as a gimmick similar to Soulja Boy. His comments were taken out of context. Agreed though that him responding to SB's video was pretty lame.

Not a fan at all. The only exceptional thing about Charles is his corniness. The dude's so corny he sweats ethanol. Meh, at giving him points for using real freestyles. Just because industry cats don't classically freestyle on the radio does not make up for the fact that I am unimpressed by him. His concepts are childish and immature, and he should never have mentioned Soulja Boy by name to boost himself up. I get tired of whining ass rappers complaining about Soulja Boy like it's 2007. He is just a gimmicky rapper, whose gimmicks are weak, and flow unimpressive.

soundcloud->solarcism

Meh, at giving him points for using real freestyles. Just because industry cats don't classically freestyle on the radio does not make up for the fact that I am unimpressed by him.
    likewise.

while it's nice that he can spit off the dome, his writtens leave a LOT to be desired. TBH i'm more impressed with someone like cory gunz ( at these verses) who eats up a "freestyle" session with wordplay and flow.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

good way to say it.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

After he made the Lacey Duvalle song, there were rumors that he started dating her, I wonder if its true?