Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Michael Jordan of ISH

Default So I did it again..this time i had flowers delivered to a girl during class

Had one of my fraternity brothers randomly walk in during a lecture and go to the front of classroom(with 150 people attending) and announce if there was a ________ present in the classroom. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers I had purchased and then I had them give him to my girlfriend. Attached was a letter that said the following

You're probably blushing seeing as you just had flowers delivered to you during class, but hopefully it's at least accompanied by a smile. From wearing ridiculous outfits in the streets of Dallas to breaking into football stadiums followed by first kisses in the midst of sprinklers, it's been 3 months to the day since you came crashing through. Grey sweatpants, no makeup, it doesn't matter what you do, when all the pretty girls can't measure to you.

Oh ya and I'm also still drawing Paris for valentines day. U mad?

Default Re: So I did it again..this time i had flowers delivered to a girl during class

Pics?

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: So I did it again..this time i had flowers delivered to a girl during class

cool story bro didn't realize kevin durant was still in college

Banned

shut the fukk up you swagless, square, pig skin cac.

no chick is ever giving a chump like you the time of day, not even the ugliest fat Mexican chick would look at you twice you fakkit.

o yea of little faith why doest your doubt?

Nevertheless he pm'ed me pics.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Had one of my fraternity brothers randomly walk in during a lecture and go to the front of classroom(with 150 people attending) and announce if there was a ________ present in the classroom. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers I had purchased and then I had them give him to my girlfriend. Attached was a letter that said the following

You're probably blushing seeing as you just had flowers delivered to you during class, but hopefully it's at least accompanied by a smile. From wearing ridiculous outfits in the streets of Dallas to breaking into football stadiums followed by first kisses in the midst of sprinklers, it's been 3 months to the day since you came crashing through. Grey sweatpants, no makeup, it doesn't matter what you do, when all the pretty girls can't measure to you.

Oh ya and I'm also still drawing Paris for valentines day. U mad?
    That's a bit strong 3 months into the relationship, but do your thing man.

I hope you have found happiness, but I wouldn't shove it in people's faces like you're doing though.

pics please, she must be fine right

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    shut the fukk up you swagless, square, pig skin cac.

no chick is ever giving a chump like you the time of day, not even the ugliest fat Mexican chick would look at you twice you fakkit.
    Sorostitutes eat this kind of shit up dude. Go to college bro. He's going overboard for sure but white daddy's princess girls (the chicks hes dating) love this shit. It's called getting an MRS degree.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    We've been talking for around 6 months. I was just busy.

It was really awkward when the flowers arrived because she was blowing me at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    blessed is he that hath not seen the pics and yet believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    pics please, she must be fine right
    a wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after pics and there shall no pics be given them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Sorostitutes eat this kind of shit up dude. Go to college bro. He's going overboard for sure but white daddy's princess girls (the chicks hes dating) love this shit. It's called getting an MRS degree.
    ehhh fukk him.

Once this "chick" gets bored of him simping and buying her stuff(she still wouldn't give him the draws), she'll leave him and use that money he's wanted on her pay for a hotel so she and her mandingo nikka she been seeing on the side, can fukk.

fukk him
    Last edited by Premeditated; 11-26-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    blessed is he that hath not seen the pics and yet believed.
    I'm not ready to give him the 2011 L.Kizzle award just yet.