Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

I seriously don't understand how some of you fail to grasp the major difference between a dirty foul in a regular season/playoff game and a dirty foul in the All Star Game.

Jesus Christ this board is rampant with stupidyt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Well, I apologize if I came off a bit harsh. That's why you use emoticons. Makes it easier to tell where a person's head is at better, based on this Board's crazy history.

I still stand by my point that the "Wrap Up" by Wade could've easily been avoided by Kobe though.
    Yeah I dunno. I am all for people trying fancy moves in the ASG tho, its silly to say that kobe should have played it safe and layed it in like a grandma lest wade break his nose. Silly and uncalled for by wade..... But no one likes being clowned and kobe, reverse layup or not was looking to clown him.

But I still think this was a very shitty move by wade in an ASG... regardless of whether or not it could be avoided. Srsly... the damn all star game where all dunks go uncontested..

Just look at howard and wades body language after the fact to see it was obviously intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Yeah I dunno. I am all for people trying fancy moves in the ASG tho, its silly to say that kobe should have played it safe and layed it in like a grandma lest wade break his nose. Silly and uncalled for by wade..... But no one likes being clowned and kobe, reverse layup or not was looking to clown him.

But I still think this was a very shitty move by wade in an ASG... regardless of whether or not it could be avoided. Srsly... the damn all star game where all dunks go uncontested..

Just look at howard and wades body language after the fact to see it was obviously intentional.

Even in regular season and playoff games, if a guy gets a hard foul, you see the opposing player trying to help the other guy up. Wade didn't even go over to check on Kobe, which leads people to believe it really was intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I seriously don't understand how some of you fail to grasp the major difference between a dirty foul in a regular season/playoff game and a dirty foul in the All Star Game.

A lot of them are only one here cuz they have no lives outside of the internet and nothing better to do. They know nothing about basketball to begin with, so what do you expect?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-27-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh

I still stand by my point that the "Wrap Up" by Wade could've easily been avoided by Kobe though.
    \

Wade should have apologize, and kiss Kobe's feet after the NBA All star game. Kobe took it like a man. I am sure he's gonna forget about this incident.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 02-27-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Ya'll should have known it was broken as soon as it was mentioned that he was being examined by the Blazers athletic trainer.

<-- sad Blazers fan

Is Ron Ron gonna have to choke a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope the Heat role players break his shooting arms. That's gonna prevent him from leading the league in shot jacking per game. I hope Bynum get traded next week. He's gonna average over 22 ppg with the Orlando Magic. Poor Dwight Howard. I don't think he's gonna average over 16 ppg with the Lakers.

Banned

Lets be real, if MWP does some dirty shit to Wade in their next matchup, Heat fans gonna be complaining all night...so its messed up yall laugh at Wade breaking Kobe's nose.

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    fcuk you Jeff and Steve for not banning this filthy filipino 3 years ago
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=31

Please learn how to read. I just mocked those Kobetards who wanted the Lakers thugs to destroy Wade next week. Lakers are a bunch of classless punks if they are planning to hurt Wade in a real game.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 02-27-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Lets be real, if MWP does some dirty shit to Wade in their next matchup, Heat fans gonna be complaining all night...so its messed up yall laugh at Wade breaking Kobe's nose.

It was a heat of the moment. Wade is a cool guy. He ain't a dirty player.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=31

Please learn how to read. I just responded to those Kobetards who wanted the Lakers thugs to destroy Wade next week.
    You expressed your hope though. That his "shooting arms" get broken. Unless you're saying you don't actually hope that and were just saying it to troll or bait them into arguing with you, I guess?

It was a heat of the moment. Wade is a cool guy. He ain't a dirty player.
    Something tells me you didn't call the Byum foul on Barea or Odom foul on Dirk last year a heat of the moment mistake though. Wade clearly let his emotions get the best of him and he broke an opponent's nose in an All Star game. I truthfully can't even remember the last hard foul like that in an ASG.

I'm just glad it wasn't a serious injury. That would have been pretty bad if Wade's foul ended up in a season- or career-ending injury for Kobe, intentional or not. I don't think any true basketball fan would want to see Kobe go out like that.