Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Has anyone used an Ouija board?

curious...

Has any emboldened person who doesn't believe in the supernatural been brave enough to try it?
    Last edited by airchibundo507; 10-03-2010 at 02:50 AM.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Has anyone used an Ouji board?

A group of friends and myself tried it, but nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    A group of friends and myself tried it, but nothing happened.
    You didn't try again?

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    curious...

Has any emboldened person who doesn't believe in the supernatural been brave enough to try it?
    the way your threads are heading, your next thread is gonna be "how can i summon satan?"

It was a party, at my friends Lizzie's house. We were all dancing to music, and then Lizzie announces, okay, now you can still dance and eat, but if you would like, you can join me, Mercedes, Aubry, and Lydia in the room down the hall to play the Ouija board. But, you have to be quiet, and you have the choice in or out. We need to focus.

Lizzie, Mercedes, Aubry, and I went in the room. We grabbed the Ouija board and waited for people to join. Hunter came in. We decided that Lizzie and I should be the talkers to the spirit, it was my first time using it. So, Lizzie let me do all the talking. She didn't give me warnings on what and what not to say, so I just talked. I was having fun, then started talking to the 'man' I had forgotten the name now, but I do know it was a bad spirit.

Since it was my first time playing, I wasn't quite sure if I believed in it or not. I started yelling, forcing, and commanding the so called man to show that he was real, and not fake. The pointer kept going to no. Then I thought that my friends were moving it, so I thought, whatever. I kept commanding it to show it was there. Then, Lizzie started looking at Hunter, as if she saw a ghost.

Hunter started yelling, he is a very sporty- strong, not scared of things type of person. It was the first time I saw him scream. He sat up (he was laying on his stomach on the floor) kept screaming, then suddenly left and slammed the door shut. we came running out, asking him why he was screaming?! he said, somebody was pulling my leg, and pulling hard and tight, it hurt, and it almost pinched me. We then knew that he was being serious. He would never lie to something like that.

Everyone decided to stop playing after the whole 'hunter' scenario. I still wanted to play because I was curious, this was the first day I played it. I went in the room, alone, nothing happened. But, noises from the closet after asking for signs, I left the room then haven't seen one since.

Be careful with Ouija boards! Asking to show, will and can easily open a door for a spirit to come and harm you. It can be short, or the spirit can follow you. This is not a joke. No joke. Be careful!
    In 2001 we lost two basketball players from our high school by fatal car accident. My two best friends were very close to the one, and I shared saxophone music with the other.

A few years after the accident I decided to get a Ouija board and have everyone over. We had never used one before but knew how it worked. I'm not sure who brought up the two boys but we started asking it questions only we would know. Their jersey numbers, nick names, and full names were all answered correctly. In between correct answers the marker would circle the board rapidly and eventually fly off.

It came down to one in particular question. My friend Jake took his hands off the marker and I said, "No one in this room knows this but me, so I'm taking my hands off to see if this is for real." He then asked,"Who does Brandon consider to be his best friend?" Immediately the board spelled out the correct answer. Almost simultaneously my eyes started to water uncontrollably, I wasn't scared or crying. I look to my left and right and both Jakes and his brothers eyes started watering also. I threw the board back into the box and on the way to take my girlfriend home I threw it out the window by the highway. I don't think I'll ever touch a Ouija board again.
    still don't believe in the supernatural?

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    the way your threads are heading, your next thread is gonna be "how can i summon satan?"
    that's easy.

(1) join the NBA
    (2) join the Illuminati
    (3) play in 665 regular season games

never fails.

^^^

THAT was your evidence?

I just don't mess with them. Whether real or not, why would you want to mess with something like that? Really, for thrills? Then your kinda missing the point.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    that's easy.

(1) join the NBA
    (2) join the Illuminati
    (3) play in 665 regular season games

never fails.
    seriously though, you're creeping me out, though i am interested in your ghastly experiences. you should keep an ISH journal of what happens to you.

Me and my friend tried it once, all it did was speak to us in gibberish but it wrote my name to perfection and then when we asked if we can see it, it would move off the board and move on the table (which it wasn`t suppose to do) and then point to me, I`ll move around the table just to make sure and put the pointer thing back on the board and ask the same question with the same result, pretty freaky

We had to ask "whomever" it was to leave 5 times before it finally agreed, never did it again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I've always wanted to try just for kicks.

By the way, it works by subconscious thoughts of the people. Not by demons, not by somebody intentionally trying to trick people (though that does happen too), but 2 people can sit down and spell something out and not know that they are the cause. It is just like the facilitated communication controversy that took place in the 1990s regarding autistic children (look it up if you are unaware of this, "Fontline: Prisoners of Silence" on YouTube is a great video about it, though really long).

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I've always wanted to try just for kicks.

By the way, it works by subconscious thoughts of the people. Not by demons, not by somebody intentionally trying to trick people (though that does happen too), but 2 people can sit down and spell something out and not know that they are the cause. It is just like the facilitated communication controversy that took place in the 1990s regarding autistic children (look it up if you are unaware of this, "Fontline: Prisoners of Silence" on YouTube is a great video about it, though really long).
    that would make sense for my case, thanks man

omg

I don't know if my friend would have wanted me to put this in, but I think it's important that people know what might happen.

When my friend was younger (I think she was eight or nine) she was asked to play with a Ouija board. Well, she thought they said Louigi board, as in Mario, so she said, "Yes".

They talked to a few spirits but she doesn't remember all of them... only two. The first one said he was called DAVE and when he was asked who he was looking for, he spelt out my friend's name.

The second one (she doesn't remember his/her name) came and they asked if it was good or evil... The pointer shot to evil and all of them took their hands off of the pointer.

You aren't supposed to do that as it leaves the door open.

One time they asked on of the spirits to show that they were really there... it blew out the candles.

Please, and I'm begging, do not use a Ouija board. I am really tempted to, even though I know of the consequences and I am a strong believer. I know that it is considered a game... BUT IT ISN'T! IF YOU USE ONE AND YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCE, TELL SOMEONE (A PARENT, A TEACHER, YOUR LOCAL PRIEST... ANYONE!) Please don't. This isn't a scary story, but it just shows that these things really do work.
    I was about nine when I decided to use my first Ouija board with some school friends at a local Boys and Girls Club.

Us kids kept getting shoved around by the adults and older kids/teens, so I decided to put the get together in a closet in the gymnasium. I drew a circle on the floor, gathered my friends in it (all the while telling them not to break the circle), and made a makeshift ouija board on the floor. The kids had placed flashlights in an upright position while I placed some candles around the area.

We were all ready for the game to begin. I told everyone to concentrate, and give me their total attention along with their fingers on the planchette. I then proceeded to call out "If there are any spirits, please make yourself known."

Well, wouldn't you believe it! Not only did the planchette move to "yes", but the air grew cold as if we were all in a freezer. The scariest thing though was that within minutes of my calling out to the spirits, every single light went off at the same time. Everyone broke the circle after that, and ran screaming from the closet like it was on fire!

Everyone of us for the next two weeks had continuous nightmares, but all in all it was an experience that stayed with me for a long time.

~ RelicAngel

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    seriously though, you're creeping me out, though i am interested in your ghastly experiences. you should keep an ISH journal of what happens to you.
    rofl. I would never touch the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    ^^^

THAT was your evidence?

I just don't mess with them. Whether real or not, why would you want to mess with something like that? Really, for thrills? Then your kinda missing the point.
    Well, some on here are so sure that the supernatural isn't real. That demons and spirits are fictitious. If that's the case, it's more of a dare.

I've tried it. Along with sceances, and bloody mary. Somebody had given me explainations of all of them.

He mentioned that while our hands are in a still, rested position it will go through some involuntary twitches. The more hands, the more twitching that will cause movement. We then trick our minds to believe it's spelling out something when in reality it will eventually get to any point we want it to. We just pick the letters as we see them coming.

That may be the case, it may not. I'm open minded so maybe something spiritual happened when I tried it. Things freaky did happened during my go. Too long ago to recall.