Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=429238

Read that thread and look at your first poast

I'm on my fucc LEBRONS goofy ass shoes, Jordan's Are the goat and you type this:

"OP got shoe envy because he can't afford a pair of Lebron's selling weed in white America

He's too stupid to realize that the shoe game has shifted to Adidas NMDs and Yeezy's too to know anything about the current shoe game. The Jordan game is dead outside of XI's

And OP is white"

This is what I mean. You come in throwin insults and trying to be cool AND DERAILING MY THREAD.

GEE. such great positive discussion. Great behavior from an ISH moderator on the topic you moderate.

I guess you really don't realize how dumb you are.

You have problems.

On here and in real life.

You can't get help until you see you have a problem.
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 04-18-2017 at 12:51 AM.

I was there. I had sky Jordan's. The original black and red in 1985. Cost 34.99.

Seen the shoe revolution ( remember that? Nike gettin sued because of that song. Oh wait. Nope. You weren't there)

Air forces.

Air revolutions- air maxes - first see through air bubblE! It was craaaaazzzzzyyyyy.

Jordan's

Bo knows campaign

Air flight line ( Jordan's contract hold out to get whole line, remember that? Oh wait)

David Robinson and the force campaign

Those Air Force pumps

The ORIGINAL Nike pumps with the pump you had to plug in

The whole reebok pump line

Charles Barkley

Griffeys

Penny's

Etc etc. I was right there

You kids think you know but you don't know SHIT about WHEN IT STARTED and where it came from.

Like saying some new back packer rapper that has all the 80's hip hop knows more than krs one kool herc grandmaster flash. Etc. gtfo.
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 04-18-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Another classic line "Jordan's are dead besides 11's"

How many pairs of 4's will be sold this year???

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha

Dudes a FUCCIN corn ball

Banned

New NMD's about to drop.

Should I get?

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=429238

Read that thread and look at your first poast

I'm on my fucc LEBRONS goofy ass shoes, Jordan's Are the goat and you type this:

"OP got shoe envy because he can't afford a pair of Lebron's selling weed in white America

He's too stupid to realize that the shoe game has shifted to Adidas NMDs and Yeezy's too to know anything about the current shoe game. The Jordan game is dead outside of XI's

And OP is white"

This is what I mean. You come in throwin insults and trying to be cool AND DERAILING MY THREAD.

GEE. such great positive discussion. Great behavior from an ISH moderator on the topic you moderate.

I guess you really don't realize how dumb you are.

You have problems.

On here and in real life.

You can't get help until you see you have a problem.
    Besides the insults that statement is true.

But if you want to talk about derailing threads with insults do you want me to time stamp evert thread you've jumped in and derailed me?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=428444

Time stamp March 07/17

Yet you claim to run the football forum.

Every attack thrown at you by every poster is a result of you and your w1gger tangent as shown in the above link. For Christ's sake you're a 41 year old black man who consistently gets called a 12 year old white boy. Does that not bother you????

But for some reason this subject hit a major heart string. So I'm gonna keep making you dance like a monkey.

I've got enough credibilty on here you screaming out "what are Sky Jordans" ain't gonna change that. Vhouting out past Nike advertising gimmicks isn't gonna change that too. We've all been through that. Pics prove game and you ain't got none.

But again this is your stage monkey. You're bumping your own demise. I'll keep pulling them strings!
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-18-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    New NMD's about to drop.

Should I get?
    Naw bro. Jordan's are on the abundance.

Taken yesterday at my local FL.
    Notice the Motorsports that that dumbass Bless said would sell out.
    I'll see if I can link a coupon code for you

You live close to Portland right? You ever go up there? The Nike employee shop is up there and I have a homie who works there. You get 50% off even clearance stuff. I'm gonna ring him up and see if I can grab you the coupon code.

i picked up those columbias lows haha had them in high school so i had to get them again. i wore the F out of my original pair. sold them on ebay about 4 years ago for $203. the soles were so yellow they looked like gum bottoms

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    i picked up those columbias lows haha had them in high school so i had to get them again. i wore the F out of my original pair. sold them on ebay about 4 years ago for $203. the soles were so yellow they looked like gum bottoms
    Yeah I got my Carolinas when I picked up my Cherry reds. If you look through the slide roll you can see my gums arre yellow.

I actually tried to sell them a bout 4 months ago and asked $340 which I thought was a steal. Not a sniff. And they were DS.

Not interested in getting them again. That was the last XI'S I owned that weren't retroed. Now my whole collection has been retroed. I've lost interest completely.

The only shoe now that hasn't been retroed that were low production I have are the XII Altitudes and the III Flips. I'm hanging on to them.

I might pick up the 11 low, but I'm going to pick up the 6's hare this week. imo, 6's are right up there with the 11's as the best Jordan shoe. Just my opinion, this will be my 2nd pair of 6's after the infrared.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    FYI, they're the Carolinas, not Columbias

Just messin with ya ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I might pick up the 11 low, but I'm going to pick up the 6's hare this week. imo, 6's are right up there with the 11's as the best Jordan shoe. Just my opinion, this will be my 2nd pair of 6's after the infrared.
    Not a huge fan of the VI's. I had the Purple and Obsidians which I ended up selling. My Carolina low VI's split at the front. The Hares are a cop if you like the VI's but probably the most reretroed shoe in all of Jordans

Word has it that the Gatorade VI's drop some time this summer. If I were to make a comeback this is the one I want. For obvious reasons (Gatorade=Hateraid) ;)

Here's the concept picture. I got a feeling this was designed specifically for me!

Those look nice...but what the hell would you wear em with?

imo, most "reretroed" shoe are the 4's, 5's, and 12's. But especially the 4's, you see at least a couple of new pair come out every year.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Besides the insults that statement is true.

But if you want to talk about derailing threads with insults do you want me to time stamp evert thread you've jumped in and derailed me?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=428444

Time stamp March 07/17

Yet you claim to run the football forum.

Every attack thrown at you by every poster is a result of you and your w1gger tangent as shown in the above link. For Christ's sake you're a 41 year old black man who consistently gets called a 12 year old white boy. Does that not bother you????

But for some reason this subject hit a major heart string. So I'm gonna keep making you dance like a monkey.

I've got enough credibilty on here you screaming out "what are Sky Jordans" ain't gonna change that. Vhouting out past Nike advertising gimmicks isn't gonna change that too. We've all been through that. Pics prove game and you ain't got none.

But again this is your stage monkey. You're bumping your own demise. I'll keep pulling them strings!
    Ey look.

There's a difference between hijacking a thread and insulting the most intelligent poasters on this site.

Hijacking would be typing about mike Williams and others receivers other than Ross.

I called you on your shit

CLASSIC example you coming in glancing, not seeing any threads stOarted and tried to be all smart. Insulting everyone in there

We been typing about them

I proved and poasted the breaking news on the "2017 draft discussion " we had been poasting on.

You a little ho.

I slayed your whole bitch ass existence from the frames.

You FUCCIN hipster.

What kind of frames got stole again?

Hipster white washed fucc boy

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Ey look.

There's a difference between hijacking a thread and insulting the most intelligent poasters on this site.

Hijacking would be typing about mike Williams and others receivers other than Ross.
    It was in a draft discussion thread you fukkin moron. My thread was created on it's own. You think an NBA draft discussion has separate threads about individual players. God you're stupid

I slayed your whole bitch ass existence from the frames.
    You you conveniently always leave out the part where my frames were stolen when I wasn't there. Something your broke clepto ass would do. Swipe a niggahs stuff when he ain't looking.
    Then you miss out the part where I shook him for 2 pairs of frames 10X the value. Even posted the pics.Yeah, I got the last laugh just like with you

At the same time you always dodge the thread where you challenged me and said you would buy me a ticket. I accepted and gave you my e-mail address to transfer me a ticket. You backed out like a chicken shyt. Now DaHeezy said he can meet up and you dodge him too

Face it w1gger. This thread has no affect on me and people keep piling on you. Everything you're saying is being ignored but yet people still posting I'm the sneaker king.

Keep posting! It's hilarious watching you keep piling them LLLL's
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-18-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Those look nice...but what the hell would you wear em with?

imo, most "reretroed" shoe are the 4's, 5's, and 12's. But especially the 4's, you see at least a couple of new pair come out every year.
    1- Unique colorway
    2- Matches my username/avy

Plus I'm sure some Miami Hurricanes fans would be all over it!
    It's more a collectable like my III Flips or my Olympic VII's.

Yeah in terms of the most retried 3,4,12,1, but as a singular shoe Hares have been retried 3 times. Probably as much as the Olympic 7s.

If you're a fan of the VI's then get em. Between 6-8 I wasn't really a fan and have the least amount of those. But those Gatorades I need to add