Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #16
KillerAvery
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: True thoughts on T Mac?

There are many possiblilties for T-Mac. We all know he has talent, and he can get to rim with ease, but will his body take it? I don't want him to be scoring 20 PPG and then getting injured during the first 20 games or so.

T-MAC can do a few things to fit back in, one thing is that he could work on his jumper, because he is not getting any younger and without a consistent jumper(I never said that his jumper was terrible, It's just he isn't consistent and If he works on it, He can still be effective) He isn't going to be scoring 20 PPG anymore.

What I would love to see is T-MAC as a 6th man, but that will never happen. So then we would still have to make him a starter, but maybe play him less minutes like Yao has this year. They need to minimize the chances of McGrady and Yao getting injured.

Oh and this is only my opinion, don't go and bash me saying everything I say is wrong please.

KillerAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #17
Q.E.C
нυєy

Bump

There have been a few rumors about him being traded. Do you think he should be traded?

Last edited by Q.E.C : 06-18-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #18
Jordandunk23
Rockets

rumors has it he wont return until 30 games into the regular season.. how optimistic can you be about the state he is in when he returns? seriously, people do not understand the severity of his injury added to the fact of the years of padded injury to his body... in a perfect world, he would comeback completely healthy and his ability to distribute the ball would be the perfect compliment to Aaron Brooks.

But in the real world, we need to look at the trade possibilities because his 20+ million coming off in 2010 is a huge trade bait. Either we get a high draft pick to get a player like Thabeet for the future or get a guy to solidify our lineup for another run. Michael Redd would seem like a perfect fit at shooting guard but do we really need another injury prone star in our roster... if not a shooting guard that can distribute the ball... if were not just going to let t-mac expire and play in the 2010 market...

either way, our roster without t-mac took the champions to 7 games, arguably we were the toughest competition to the Lakers in the playoffs. people say, "yeah when t-mac comes back were really be tough then..", well if you got some sense you would know it does not necessarily work that way for multiple reasons.

... i trust our org to make the right decision.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: