Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #46
stuckey.and1
Banned

Default Re: The Obama Deception movie has been released

i think there is something in us that wants "doomsday", that likes horror, being scared. this is the "hook" that AJ uses to maintain our interest.

for many I think AJ serves as an introduction to the conspiracy mindset and in this way he is a sort of filter for this whole meme

by a filter, i mean that the people who are more dependent on systems will get stuck with Alex Jones as an eyeglass, and stay away from other stuff. these type of people are not as solution oriented as others. or maybe they just want to be entertained.

what this whole doomday is about, to me, is a transition to a new way of life here on earth that has been in progress slowly but surely. if you look up "the georgia guidestones" you can read the new commandments the establishment has laid down.

I guess the question is at what point does a man cease to be a man and become a machine. That could be what we're heading towards.
stuckey.and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #47
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark
Yea, but remember that this is the exact opposite of democracy. The poitical figures get together with the wealthy and basically democracy is thrown out the window. For example.

Without doing research can you name the two guys next to Arnold? As far as I know, Arnold is the only politician out of the three, but the two guys the next to him have more influence on politics than Arnold himself.

Money talks, and members of the CFR will find a way to put politicians in positions of power that best suit there agenda.
that does suck...and I understand it...but doesn't it just make sense???

who would you rather it be in the CFR???

a bunch of McDonald's owners and Mayors???
Old 03-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #48
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
that does suck...and I understand it...but doesn't it just make sense???

who would you rather it be in the CFR???

a bunch of McDonald's owners and Mayors???

That's the thing, we don't need the CFR. The only counsel on Foreign Relations that we need is by the people we elect into office. We don't need the Rockefellas, Rothchilds, and Buffets of the world influencing our elected officials decisions on foreign relations to suit their personal aspirations. The (informed) public and the (honest) 'elected' politicians should be the only counsel we need on foreign relations.

But politicians will never be honest, and the public will never stay informed. So basically all we are doing with this so called democracy is running a dog & pony show for the masses. It doesn't really matter if it's Hillary or Obama in office, the same agenda would take place IMO. And there was just no way in hell the Republicans were going to win in 2008 after Bush's 8 years in office. And I find it really odd that Ron Paul is now getting all the media attention in the world, but not so much when he was running for office.

And this is kind of off topic, but Hollywood helped sell Obama to the public. Here is an example, and a little fun fact that you might not know. Rahm Emanuel is now Obama's new Joint Chief of Staff. Do you know who is brother is? Ari Emanuel, a very well known Hollywood agent.

In fact, Ari Emanuel is basically represented in the show entourage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

Quote:
Ariel "Ari" Z. Emanuel (born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois) is a prominent American talent agent and founder of the Endeavor Agency in Beverly Hills, California. He represents Martin Scorsese, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Larry David, Michael Moore, Jude Law, Matt Damon, Vin Diesel, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Mark Wahlberg, among others. His stature in the industry has prompted various homages and parodies over the years, including Bob Odenkirk's character, Stevie Grant, on The Larry Sanders Show,[1] and Ari Gold, played by Jeremy Piven on the HBO television show Entourage.

All I know is I don't trust Rahm Emanuel at all. He made Obama look like a little b*tch in front of his own cabinet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/us...er=rss&emc=rss

[quote]WASHINGTON — Early this month, Barack Obama was meeting with the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, and other lawmakers when Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, began nervously cracking a knuckle.

Mr. Obama then turned to complain to Mr. Emanuel about his noisy habit.

At which point, Mr. Emanuel held the offending knuckle up to Mr. Obama’s left ear and, like an annoying little brother, snapped off a few special cracks.

The episode, confirmed by Mr. Emanuel’s office, underscores some essential truths about Mr. Emanuel: He is brash, has a deep comfort level with his new boss, and has been ever-present at Mr. Obama’s side of late, in meetings, on podiums and in photographs.[quote]

He straight up disrespected Obama in front of everybody? Now that's Power.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #49
dajadeed
High School Starter

It cracks me up to see people refer to Obama as "half-black."

In America, if you have the slightest bit of black in you, YOU'RE BLACK.

If a "half-black" person robbed a liquor store you people wouldn't be wanting to point out that he's "half-black" all the time.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #50
twolvesfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajadeed
It cracks me up to see people refer to Obama as "half-black."

In America, if you have the slightest bit of black in you, YOU'RE BLACK.

If a "half-black" person robbed a liquor store you people wouldn't be wanting to point out that he's "half-black" all the time.
but he is half black
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #51
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark
And this is kind of off topic, but Hollywood helped sell Obama to the public. Here is an example, and a little fun fact that you might not know. Rahm Emanuel is now Obama's new Joint Chief of Staff. Do you know who is brother is? Ari Emanuel, a very well known Hollywood agent.

In fact, Ari Emanuel is basically represented in the show entourage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

All I know is I don't trust Rahm Emanuel at all. He made Obama look like a little b*tch in front of his own cabinet.

How exactly does that mean Hollywood helped prepare us for the Obama administration? So, if this character (I've never seen Entoruage and I don't know anyone that watches it) wasn't portraying Rahm Emanuel .. then Rahm doesn't get the job? Or people wise up and go, "Wait just a minute here.. somethin' ain't right about this Rahm guy!"
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #52
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
How exactly does that mean Hollywood helped prepare us for the Obama administration? So, if this character (I've never seen Entoruage and I don't know anyone that watches it) wasn't portraying Rahm Emanuel .. then Rahm doesn't get the job? Or people wise up and go, "Wait just a minute here.. somethin' ain't right about this Rahm guy!"

Ari is Rahm's brother.

You have to go over Ari's client base, If Ari is their agent, They are more than likely supporting Obama. Matt Damon for example sure helped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

It's kind of off topic, and like I said it might be irrelevant, but I was just pointing out that Ari in the TV show Entourage is based upon the brother of Rahm Emanuel.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #53
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

For quick insight into the movie, just watch this clip starting at the 9 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8Fa...eature=related
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: