Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Advice for New Year's Resolution of body change:What NOT to say in health food stores

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I am unfamiliar with the term I3G. Are you referring to a separation diet?
    http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g

Default Re: Advice for New Year's Resolution of body change:What NOT to say in health food stores

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    The science behind it is nice. I am too unfamiliar with the product or the ingredient to even make an educated opinion on it.
    It's something we haven't explored. But when an interesting product like this comes out I'm sure our research team is doing their due diligence

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If your goal is for price please don't go into these shops. These guys are not paid to give quality advise only for you to walk out and shop on an online "discounter".
    I laughed a bit at that. Not that I intend to do it...I just find it amusing.

If you need to know something...you have to ask the people who know and then buy the product from them even if its a lot less elsewhere?

Nobody is obligated to buy anything because a guy in a store did his job. And I say that having worked retail. More than once.

"I just wanted to see what it costs" or "I cant buy it today...." when you know they will get it elsewhere or not at all is just part of the game.

The kinda thing you cant ask people not to do. Its the job of the people there to help. Even if they dont buy anything.

I dont have to buy a car for more than its sold elsewhere because I test drove it to see if I like it....

And I say that having worked at a car dealership too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I laughed a bit at that. Not that I intend to do it...I just find it amusing.

If you need to know something...you have to ask the people who know and then buy the product from them even if its a lot less elsewhere?

Nobody is obligated to buy anything because a guy in a store did his job. And I say that having worked retail. More than once.

"I just wanted to see what it costs" or "I cant buy it today...." when you know they will get it elsewhere or not at all is just part of the game.

The kinda thing you cant ask people not to do. Its the job of the people there to help. Even if they dont buy anything.

I dont have to buy a car for more than its sold elsewhere because I test drove it to see if I like it....

And I say that having worked at a car dealership too.
    Fair enough. I guess this is coming from a place where most of the people I deal with are struggling to keep their stores open since they compete for margins and online is killing these guys.
    Coupled with the fact that your interaction is not the common interaction. The majority of customers that do come in grind the prices to a point the retailer can't match due to margin. It's a sad fact and a reality that the retailer has to face. Pretty soon that service will disappear.
    Or maybe retailer has made me completely jaded that this is how I view everyone that shops in health food stores This may have been the wrong place to post these thoughts.