Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 01-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Why doesn't Chris Wilcox start for you guys?

so i'm a fantasy player and I know that chris doesn't bring it every night like he did last night, but why doesn't he start? he seems like he is clearly the most talented big of your group and in the two wins that i saw and some other games you were "in" this year he was a (or THE) key component. Is there some reason they like him to come off the bench? Love watching him play, at his best he looks like an all-star.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 01-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

nesgodawg has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why doesn't Chris Wilcox start for you guys?

I love Weezy, went to school with him at Maryland and have kept in contact with him over the years. He doesn't know why he doesn't start over the likes of Robert Swift.

I think part of the reason is because he is injury prone. But he also thinks he's on his way to Miami, which I hope he is. He'd be a great fit there.

www.ihateclay.com
nesgodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
ThunderCover
I airball my layups

ThunderCover has an OK reputation so far

If Weezy would bring it every night, it might be different but his inconsistancy does him in. He is an expiring who overvalues himself based on his good nights and that more than anything else is why he's not part of the core group considered to be the future for the Thunder.

Hopefully Presti will find a team who views him as the missing piece and will get good value for him.
ThunderCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
mtc
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mtc has an OK reputation so far

But he also thinks he's on his way to Miami, which I hope he is. He'd be a great fit there.

cOULD YOU ELABORATE ON THIS? Is this a high possibility or low? Wilcox can contribute and I would like to see him w/ the Thunder if he wanted to stay.

Thanks
mtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

I went to school with Chris at Maryland and been in touch with him a lot since the move and he really thinks he's on his way to Miami in a trade. He wants out, just like five other players who have put in their requests to be traded.

www.ihateclay.com
Old 01-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
mtc
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mtc has an OK reputation so far

[quote=nesgodawg]He wants out, just like five other players who have put in their requests to be traded.

Thanks for your response...five other players sounds right I would assume. Don't know if you could comment on that but my guesses would be:

Watson
Smith
Wilkins
Collison
Petro
mtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

According to NewsOK.com its:

Wilcox
Watson
Wilkins
Collison
Smith
Mason

and they'd get nothing back in return at all. I break the possible trades down at www.ihateclay.com
Old 01-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesgodawg

Wilcox
Watson
Wilkins
Collison
Smith
Mason

and they'd get nothing back in return at all. I break the possible trades down at www.ihateclay.com
They'd get rid of Chris Wilcox's contract. You really should stop posting that link everytime you post.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Howard Schits has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Wilcox
Watson
Wilkins
Collison
Smith
Mason

A once proud team, with a rich history of 41 years. Look what the Bennett boys and David Stern did to this team? It has already become the biggest laughing stock of the NBA history.

The only thing What I don't understand why you Okie people are still supporting this scam?
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
ThunderCover
I airball my layups

ThunderCover has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Wilcox
Watson
Wilkins
Collison
Smith
Mason

Nothing at at all, huh? Presti is definately looking to deal and all the players you list are not seen as part of the core group that is the Thunders future.

The nice thing is we get to watch this play out and we'll get to see how your idiotic prediction of "nothing back in return" turns out.

You're website is full of nothing but false rumors and lies that you can't back up but what's new...you're from Seattle.
ThunderCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:55 AM   #11
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

alright, so maybe he doesn't deserve to start, but the DNPs are a joke, this doesn't seem to be a marbury situation, this just seems to be some stubborn bull sh*t. i'd be livid if i were a OKC fan. congrats on your big win tonight! I HATE THE JAZZ
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: