Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If LeBron goes back to Cleveland (Lol @ deez Haters, they shook)

LeBron going back to Cleveland would be crazy, the media would go wild and ISH most certainly would crash. Could be the most anticipated season for a long time.

Where did you get these gif's???

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    LeBron going back to Cleveland would be crazy, the media would go wild and ISH most certainly would crash. Could be the most anticipated season for a long time.
    First game back would be HUGE

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

all i saw was blah blah blah 50 random smileys blah blah.

quality post.

Already everyone jumping ship lmao. Good to see how many stans are still on ISH after the 2014 finals. Someone inform Silkk

N[COLOR="Black"]igga[/COLOR]s negging me... can't handle the swagger level

#ReturnOfTheKing

no way to unburn jerseys :) the third world country you live in might have knockoffs though :)

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    N[COLOR="Black"]igga[/COLOR]s negging me... can't handle the swagger level

Were you watching Lebron when he was in a Cleveland uni? He was GOAT material.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=345658&page=4

Don't know if he still has the legs to carry a team at that level, it was fvcking madness. People would be playing themselves to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands of Iron

Were you watching Lebron when he was in a Cleveland uni? He was GOAT material.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=345658&page=4

Don't know if he still has the legs to carry a team at that level, it was fvcking madness. People would be playing themselves to disagree.
    What do you mean? Did I watch him play in Cleveland?

Yeah... (Not since his draft though + Never live.. If I got up, then for playoff Mavs games) Goddamn that athleticism... His quickest, most energetic, best stamina, and the playmaking at its peak!

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    What do you mean? Did I watch him play in Cleveland?

Yeah... (Not since his draft though + Never live.. If I got up, then for playoff Mavs games) Goddamn that athleticism... His quickest, most energetic, best stamina, and the playmaking at its peak!
    34/9/7 52% FG/63% TS in 2009/2010 Playoffs

He was really good in 2012 after the abomination that was 2011 and some people would say he's actually been peaking the last few years, he's a very good shooter and generally has more control over the game but I still take the Lebron that won first two MVP's in CLE. That guy was a monster and had nobody to depend on.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    no way to unburn jerseys :) the third world country you live in might have knockoffs though :)
    germany is a 1st world country

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
    34/9/7 52% FG/63% TS in 2009/2010 Playoffs

He was really good in 2012 after the abomination that was 2011 and some people would say he's actually been peaking the last few years, he's a very good shooter and generally has more control over the game but I still take the Lebron that won first two MVP's in CLE. That guy was a monster and had nobody to depend on.
    this year will be LeBrons peak.
    his athletecism started to come back last season he was just kinda worn out at the and of the season from carrying the team to long.
    this year will be the year where his entire game clicks and all is coming together.
    MVP is a lock, hopefully another FMVP can be added as well

NBA Finals

If Lebron goes back to Cleveland, the Cavs should sign..... Dnaiel ****in Gibson.

Yep

Banned

If Lebron goes back to Cleveland, the Cavs should sign his dad...I mean, Delonte West.

Yep