Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default You ever see an old person...

Do something really old like pass gas in front of people? And do you say to yourself, "Never me" ??

Or how about when they have all those bruises on their arms?? Ugh. I know some of ya'll live in your grandparent's basement, but man, how do you put up with their shit??

Default Re: You ever see an old person...

Horrible topic to talk about. You aren't invincible, everyone's body is a delicate machine that slowly breaks down and eventually perishes. It makes me sad and cognizant of my own mortaility when I see people close to me like my own father, now in his 70's, become a shell of what he used to be. Not disgusted.

Patrick Chewing is a terrible terrible person.

Let's face it, old people suck.

Just the thought that old people are still sexually active into their 70's makes me want to hurl.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Do something really old like pass gas in front of people? And do you say to yourself, "Never me" ??

i pass gas in front of total strangers all the time.

it's never an accident neither.

there are very few settings where i hold it in.

Just the thought that old people are still sexually active into their 70's makes me want to hurl.
    I do sometimes wonder how I'll find older women attractive when I get there.

I'm sure it'll work out.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Did the OP's family disown him? He seems to not care that several of his family members are old too.

It's weird because you're hating on a thing that is happening to you as we speak.

Your body gets older and older. One day you will be frail as ****. Unless you've tragically died young.

You've got some issues you need to come to terms with man. You're GOING TO GET OLD. And that's not even the bad part. The bad part is when your old frail failing body starts to physically kill you. And yes, it's likely going to be very painful drawn out and agonizing and you will look helpless and pathetic during these final moments of your life.

You'd better hope you have a family that loves you by then and doesn't feel about you how you clearly feel about your elderly family members now.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    It's weird because you're hating on a thing that is happening to you as we speak.

Your body gets older and older. One day you will be frail as ****. Unless you've tragically died young.

You've got some issues you need to come to terms with man. You're GOING TO GET OLD. And that's not even the bad part. The bad part is when your old frail failing body starts to physically kill you. And yes, it's likely going to be very painful drawn out and agonizing and you will look helpless and pathetic during these final moments of your life.

You'd better hope you have a family that loves you by then and doesn't feel about you how you clearly feel about your elderly family members now.

I'll worry about that when the time comes.

But I have a plan to be on some serious testosterone boosters when the time comes. Just look at Tom Selleck today. He's over 70.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

You forgot to add quotation marks to the "tragically". This POS will light up the world when he leaves it.

Otherwise, good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    I do sometimes wonder how I'll find older women attractive when I get there.

I'm sure it'll work out.
    When I was 15, I find 12 years olds attractive. 25-30 years old women were yucky.

I'm now 30 and I still feel the same way.

Each life phase brings a new understanding.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    When I was 15, I find 12 years olds attractive. 25-30 years old women were yucky.

Wait, you're STILL attracted to 12 year-olds and don't find women your age attractive? I hope I read that wrong

Willing to bet $100 OP has farted while in public at least once in his lifetime.

Apparently when you get old the desire is still there, but the capability just isn't; kinda sucks because you can't be a horny old man without being a gross perv, almost by definition.

Getting old sucks. And watching other people get old is just as bad if not worse.