Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Carl Landry Shot in the leg? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    I don't even get how the charter can arrive at midnight, and Landry is getting food at 4am

Stuff like this always seems to happen to pro athletes who are out at the very early morning hours when most people are asleep in bed, except for the other idiots/thugs that are just hangin out all night and sleeping all day. I wonder what kind of car he was driving around too. I swear so many of these athletes bring it on themselves. Nobody would probably even know wtf Landry was if they saw him out in the first place.
    Yep, nothing ever good happens in the early A.M.

I wonder if there was some type of road rage involved in the incident.

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Default Re: Carl Landry SHOT in leg but OK

Quote Originally Posted by RoodyPooUS
    Oh well, that makes everything ok if you are just kidding.
    yea, be like everyone else on ISH and never joke about anything right?

RP 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    'Tis only a flesh-wound.
    STFU

lets see you shoot yourself in the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    That's how it is down here in the south.
    Yea, 1 of my friends got kidnapped and got grazed on his ankle a few months ago, and another 1 of my friends got shot in the leg a few months ago.

I'm glad to hear Landry is doing ok. I hope this doesn't effect his game or anything.

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Default Re: Carl Landry SHOT in leg, but he's OK

wow. sucks for the guy. hope he recovers soon.

heard on tv that the gunmen chased after him but landry lost them, so the injury must not have been that bad if he could outrun those guys, granted his adrenaline had him going too, funny thing is he had a female in his car who i assumed he left behind.

edit, also, the car he was driving was an suv, and the news said landry lived in the area (probably one of those new townhomes that are being built with the gentrification effort going on there)
    Last edited by rezznor; 03-17-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Local High School Star

Gangstalicious: I got shot

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Q.E.C
    Yea, 1 of my friends got kidnapped and got grazed on his ankle a few months ago, and another 1 of my friends got shot in the leg a few months ago.

I'm glad to hear Landry is doing ok. I hope this doesn't effect his game or anything.

I think I would find some new friends to hang out with.

RP 4 lyfe

He got shot at 2:00 AM. Not at 4:00 AM.

The Police was called at 4. so stop bashing him

[QUOTE]Landry hit, ran for help
    Landry and the rest of the Rockets had just returned from New Orleans after their 95-84 victory over the Hornets. The team

Put yr guns up

I can't make any sense out of what the perps were doing. How can you not catch a dude that got shot in the leg? What a bizarre f*cking incident.

Quote Originally Posted by SCY
    I can't make any sense out of what the perps were doing. How can you not catch a dude that got shot in the leg? What a bizarre f*cking incident.
    im thinking the 2 dudes were drunk, and just spoiling for a fight. maybe they were so hammered they thought carl caused the wreck and was pissed at him. that could explain why they were bad shots, couldnt catch a wounded man, and were dumb enough to leave their car.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    heard on tv that the gunmen chased after him but landry lost them, so the injury must not have been that bad if he could outrun those guys, granted his adrenaline had him going too, funny thing is he had a female in his car who i assumed he left behind.

edit, also, the car he was driving was an suv, and the news said landry lived in the area (probably one of those new townhomes that are being built with the gentrification effort going on there)

landry make 3 million a year. fack living in them town homes in downtown houston. even though they look nice, ghetto ass neighborhoods like 3rd, 4th, and 5th ward are still not too far away from that area.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
    He got shot at 2:00 AM. Not at 4:00 AM.

The Police was called at 4. so stop bashing him
    well no, right there is a good reason to bash him. he got shot at 2:30 and didnt call the police for over an hour? thats pretty suspicious behavior.

from espn "Houston police said Landry was driving his sport utility vehicle southbound on a city street, when a northbound car swerved into his path and collided with his vehicle. Landry and the driver of the other vehicle made U-turns and the vehicles collided again and Landry's SUV hit a utility pole.

Police spokesman Kese Smith said Landry got out of his SUV to inspect the damage, and was shot by one of the two occupants of the car. The suspects then fled the scene, while Landry ran to get help, police said.

Smith originally said the incident occurred about 4 a.m., but said later that was the time authorities were notified. Smith did not know if Landry was the person who called police.
    "

so, he got hit, did a Uie, and got hit again by the same car? thats obviously something going on, its like freaking jousting with cars. I bet the Fe was some banger's girl.

A guy with short hair wearing black clothes has been taken into custody, there is a photo of him from earlier that night.
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/166/4...1f0579bcab.jpg

There is some footage up that may sparked the seemingly random incident.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1KJQ6pjos