Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    Byron was not asked to perform miracles, but do you think that he shouldn't be blamed for shitty defense? You can't win the Kentucky Derby riding a jackass, but you can take any five locals and teach them to IMPROVE defensively. We are the only team in NBA history to blow at least 4 twenty point leads in one season.

I'm totally fine with this.

We need a huge splash -- someone to adopt us and say "enough is enough", let me show this city how this is done.

Phil Jackson - Would he be intrigued by winning titles with Michael in Chicago, Kobe in LA, and LBJ in Cleveland? He needs 5 years at $10 million per. Kyrie stays, LBJ comes back, and other free agents come back. We need to make a huge splash or we lose our 2nd superstar and the franchise is in jeopardy.

This move tells me it's not okay to lose and stand there with your arms crossed. I'm happy. Now...shock the world Gilbert.

LeBron is not coming back
    I cant believe Cavs fans would even think that it was a possibility.
    Stay in Miami and win titles, or go back to shithole Cleveland and carry a scrub team? Not going to happen.

I think they do need to make major roster changes though, and actually try and compete next season. I mean its not asking the world, the fu*king bucks made the playoffs with 38 wins

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    LeBron is not coming back
    I cant believe Cavs fans would even think that it was a possibility.
    Stay in Miami and win titles, or go back to shithole Cleveland and carry a scrub team? Not going to happen.

I think they do need to make major roster changes though, and actually try and compete next season. I mean its not asking the world, the fu*king bucks made the playoffs with 38 wins
    insecure much?

RBA i don't know if I buy those personnel issues with Byron and the team. I think it was the complete lack of any sort of defensive identity that did him in. I feel like the ferry administration was so much more open with the media and the grant administration does its best to keep everything hush hush. I trust no cavs beat writers anymore. Nobody has a clue whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    insecure much?

RBA i don't know if I buy those personnel issues with Byron and the team. I think it was the complete lack of any sort of defensive identity that did him in. I feel like the ferry administration was so much more open with the media and the grant administration does its best to keep everything hush hush. I trust no cavs beat writers anymore. Nobody has a clue whats going on.
    Insecure? I want the Cavs to fail again next season so Kyrie comes to the Lakers

I just find it funny how so many Cavs fans are claiming hes coming back to play with Kyrie Especially after the way the owner blasted him and the city burned his jersey?

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Insecure? I want the Cavs to fail again next season so Kyrie comes to the Lakers

I just find it funny how so many Cavs fans are claiming hes coming back to play with Kyrie Especially after the way the owner blasted him and the city burned his jersey?

yeah your right. The whole city of cleveland burned lebron james' jersey.

so many? one person said it

clown

City of losers.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    insecure much?

Like I said, that's just what I heard. I will say, I noticed some pretty weird body language between Byron and some of the "veterans" like Mo Speights and Gibson. I don't want to read too much into it, but something seemed a little off toward the end of the year.

Otherwise, I would have completely disregarded Kotoch and his claims. Kotoch isn't a beat writer, btw... He's a national basketball writer, not that this makes it any more or less credible.

I just find it funny how so many Cavs fans are claiming hes coming back to play with Kyrie
    Interesting, because I don't see many Cavs fans talking about how James is coming back. And, I'm on record as saying I want nothing to do with James.

So, whatever... Fact is, you want it both ways. You want Cavs fans to want James, because all you think about is James. I'm telling you right now, I want nothing to do with him and that's probably the only thing that could make me turn my back on this franchise.

Do you have anything of value to add to this thread? (rhetorical question... I know the answer is a resounding, "no")

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Kyrie is a coach killer.

It's ok though. All the greatest players have gotten their coach fired at some point.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Kyrie is a coach killer.

It's ok though. All the greatest players have gotten their coach fired at some point.
    How do you figure Kyrie "got him fired"?

I've heard a lot of theories from "experts" with inside information. None have fingered Kyrie as the reason Scott was let go.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Like I said, that's just what I heard. I will say, I noticed some pretty weird body language between Byron and some of the "veterans" like Mo Speights and Gibson. I don't want to read too much into it, but something seemed a little off toward the end of the year.

Otherwise, I would have completely disregarded Kotoch and his claims. Kotoch isn't a beat writer, btw... He's a national basketball writer, not that this makes it any more or less credible.

Interesting, because I don't see many Cavs fans talking about how James is coming back. And, I'm on record as saying I want nothing to do with James.

So, whatever... Fact is, you want it both ways. You want Cavs fans to want James, because all you think about is James. I'm telling you right now, I want nothing to do with him and that's probably the only thing that could make me turn my back on this franchise.

Do you have anything of value to add to this thread? (rhetorical question... I know the answer is a resounding, "no")
    You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.

I couldn't care less if cavs fans love Lebron or not, my point was no chance he returns. There have been quite a few people talking about James returning on here, stop making out its only 1 cavs fan