Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone on this board truly into fitness that can give dietary/workout advice?

ISH fitness advise?

You're nearing 40 so might as well just hop on gear and a fitness forum for big boy advice.

Get on some RX grade that a doc prescribes, it's easy to drop your test levels before getting blood work done. Unlimited lifetime supply even w Obamacare

Picking things up and putting them down is the easy part. Having a clean diet is the torture and far most important for results. IMO 30% fitness - 70% diet. Calories in/out.

GL

Default Re: Anyone on this board truly into fitness that can give dietary/workout advice?

J$ is the person to talk to from this board, he can give you wonderful fitness advice.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

Picking things up and putting them down is the easy part. Having a clean diet is the torture and far most important for results. IMO 30% fitness - 70% diet. Calories in/out.

the truth

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

You're too handsome to worry about abs.

But believe it or not, I once had amazing abs. I was insecure because I felt too small and made the mistake of pumping major iron, but thin is better than being a fatty because I stopped working out and now I have manboobs.

You need to bulk hard OP, you sound like a fking twig. https://thefitness.wiki/routines/str...scle-building/

Pick a heavy compound movement program, stick with it for at least 3 months.
    Squat/Deadlift/Bench are the holy trinity, pullups+rows are awesome for upper back. For abs do weighted planks/hanging leg raises/standing cable crunches. The key is heavy weight and progression each week so your muscles will go through hypertrophy.

Google a calorie calculator, figure out your tdee, then add 500-1000 to it for each week. For the love of god, measure what you're eating. It doesn't matter what you eat, just measure it. You want at least 0.8g/lb of your goal bodyweight for protein. So 250lbs would be 200g protein a day for example.

Cut once you're happy with your muscle gains, about 500-1000 a week. Cardio can accelerate this process by burning more calories.

It's not that fking complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    ISH fitness advise?

GL
    Yep. Exactly.

5-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=warriorfan]https://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectab...al-ep-usa.html x4

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/pctanti-...0mgtab-ep.html x1

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/pctanti-...0mgtab-ep.html x2

Get 23 gauge needles, 1.5 inch

Start with 1mL of T twice a week

After a couple of weeks start taking around a third of a tablet of aromasin after each dose of T

Run for 12 to 16 weeks

2 to 3 weeks after last T dose start taking one tamoexifen a daily for 2 to 4 weeks

Eat a lot and work out every day. Eat clean though. Take it easy and don

me, but cant give any advice

College star

This stuff cracks me up. The op feels the need to share his opinion all the time on politics and how the world should be, but he can’t even figure out what his bitch ass should be eating or how he should be exercising. Lol.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Hateraid was the resident expert. He runs a supplement company. I'm surprised he didn't chime in.

If you want to get bigger it

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]If you want to get bigger it

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    You need to bulk hard OP, you sound like a fking twig. https://thefitness.wiki/routines/str...scle-building/

Pick a heavy compound movement program, stick with it for at least 3 months.
    Squat/Deadlift/Bench are the holy trinity, pullups+rows are awesome for upper back. For abs do weighted planks/hanging leg raises/standing cable crunches. The key is heavy weight and progression each week so your muscles will go through hypertrophy.

Google a calorie calculator, figure out your tdee, then add 500-1000 to it for each week. For the love of god, measure what you're eating. It doesn't matter what you eat, just measure it. You want at least 0.8g/lb of your goal bodyweight for protein. So 250lbs would be 200g protein a day for example.

Cut once you're happy with your muscle gains, about 500-1000 a week. Cardio can accelerate this process by burning more calories.

It's not that fking complicated.
    good advice. compound lifts, and continue adding weight. do variations of lifts like the decline or incline bench press as opposed to just the regular one. keep those muscles guessing. you'll get nowhere fast doing bicep curls and tricep kickbacks. eat, eat, eat. there's really no nedd for hard science on eating. just eat more than u usually do. and don't forget to rest...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    yup.

you can crush the pills and inject them straight into your dick for maximum results.

Hulk Shogun!

Make it happen brother, no excuses