Banned

Default Religious experts.Will this terrorist reach Jannah if he has a pork steak on his face

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77c_1445419731

This pissed off Israeli tosses a slab of pork on the face of this terrorist as he's dying.

Tell me religious experts, does this have any effect on him reaching Jannah or not?

Default Re: Religious experts.Will this terrorist reach Jannah if he has a pork steak on his face

F^ck trying to save him also

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Religious experts.Will this terrorist reach Jannah if he has a pork steak on his face

Faith and good deeds are the formula.

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah , the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous.
    “And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer – those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.” [Quran, 4: 124]
    “And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment, [while] flowing beneath them are rivers. And they will say, “Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth.” And they will be called, “This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do.” [Quran, 7: 43]
    [23:1] Successful indeed are the believers;

[23:2] who are reverent during their Contact Prayers (Salat).

[23:3] And they avoid vain talk.

[23:4] And they give their obligatory charity (Zakat).

[23:5] And they maintain their chastity.

[23:6] Only with their spouses, or those who are rightfully theirs, do they have sexual relations; they are not to be blamed.

[23:7] Those who transgress these limits are the transgressors.

[23:8] When it comes to deposits entrusted to them, as well as any agreements they make, they are trustworthy.

[23:9] And they observe their Contact Prayers (Salat) regularly.

[23:10] Such are the inheritors.

[23:11] They will inherit Paradise, wherein they abide forever.

And all this mischief you're partaking in right now, The Hick, is ultimately only going to hurt yourself in the long run.

Sorry you've been fed lies regarding a path that would actually benefit you.

It's not hard to change. Just slowly but surely ask Allah for help, offer prayers, use your tongue only to say truthful beautiful things, skip the Zina, honor all covenants, etc.

And I also must not harbor any resentment or antagonism towards Southerners, despite having heard they dislike me. Luckily, after having actually met folks from the bible Belt recently, they have been nothing but polite and cordial.

It doesn't help that you, The Hick, have actually wasted precious moments of your life in your sick pleasure to create animosity. I will warn you again, stop creating hatred and dissension among human beings.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 09-05-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hick

This pissed off Israeli tosses a slab of pork on the face of this terrorist as he's dying.

Tell me religious experts, does this have any effect on him reaching Jannah or not?
    Great video.

This man probably was going to "Jannah" considering the fact that he gave his life in the name of Allah. People who die as martyrs for Allah go straight to Jannah, according to what is written in the Koran.

However, the pork prevented that. This fuckhead terrorist is going straight to Jahannam now.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Great video.

This man probably was going to "Jannah" considering the fact that he gave his life in the name of Allah. People who die as martyrs for Allah go straight to Jannah, according to what is written in the Koran.

However, the pork prevented that. This fuckhead terrorist is going straight to Jahannam now.
    Correct.
    However, one's entire life needs to be taken into account.
    And the sincerity of the act as well.
    What actually lands people into Jahannam is, if in your heart, you do things impurely that is you wanted to be lauded by people as a hero, or malicious intentions of serving your self.

, ‘ Verily, the first to be judged on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who had died as a martyr. He will be brought forward. Allah will remind him of the favours He had bestowed upon him and the man will acknowledge them. Then He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?’ The man will reply: `I fought for Your Cause till I was martyred.’ Allah will say: `You have lied. You fought so that people might call you courageous; and they have done so.’ Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell. Next a man who had acquired and imparted knowledge and read the Qur’an will be brought forward, Allah will remind him of the favours He had bestowed upon him and the man will acknowledge them. Then He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?’ The man will reply: `I acquired knowledge and taught it, and read the Qur’an for Your sake.’ Allah will say to him: `You have lied. You acquired knowledge so that people might call you a learned (man), and you read the Qur’an so that they might call you a reciter, and they have done so.’ Command will then be issued about him, and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell. Next a man whom Allah had made affluent and to whom Allah had given plenty of wealth, will be brought forward, Allah will remind him of the favours He had bestowed upon him and the man will acknowledge them. He will ask him: `What did you do to express gratitude for it?’ The man will reply: `I did not neglect any of the ways You liked wealth to be spend liberally for Your sake’. Allah will say to him: `You have lied. You did it so that people might call you generous, and they have done so.’ Command will then be issued about him and he will be dragged on his face and thrown into Hell.”

And the wording, “So these are the first of Allaah’s creation the Fire will be kindled with on the Day of Resurrection“
    And they can never, ever, be the aggressor. And terrorism is defined as someone who aggresses on innocents, no?

If you had died living a life striving to be completely in submission to God, solely for God's sake, then you enter Paradise before your blood hits the ground.

None of us can claim that. Especially not me.

The solution to fix this is:

Battling within one's inner demons, and having excellent conduct, acts of worship, consistently, sincerely over a long period of time. It's said that an Imam sacrificed his sleep over the course of 25 years offering devout prayers without telling a single soul, and finally his heart was clean of ostentation.

Which is why it is paramount that we refresh our intentions each and every day and ask ourselves what is the motivation behind my act? If it is sincerely for the service to attain God's pleasure alone without expecting any kind of reward, then slowly your heart becomes purer and enlightened. That's what gets you higher ranks in the Aferlife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2I8HzYPtNI
    Watch 2:05 - 2:45.
    That's an example of a Martyr. Someone dying to save their people.

And no the pork didn't prevent that.
    Deliberately consuming filthy swineflesh is forbidden to Jews and Christians as well.

Also, there are zero religious experts here. There aren't even any religious "novices."

We all need to work hard to earn salvation.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 09-11-2016 at 02:40 AM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Sahih International: Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
    .... This Verse is also pertinent to this thread.

Every single one of you has the opportunity to do this.

Sahih International: For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
    1. “Engageth you (your) vying in exuberance.”
    2. “Until you visit the graves.”

3. “Nay! You shall soon know,"
    4. “Again, Nay! You shall soon know.”
    5. “Nay! Were you to know with the knowledge of certainty, (you would beware!)”
    6. “You shall certainly see the blazing fire,"
    7. “Again, you will surely see it with certainty of sight!"
    8. “Then, on that Day you will surely be questioned about the joy (you indulged in).”
    Don't get distracted by pleasurable things that don't matter!
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 09-11-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hick

Why try to save him in the first place?

Unless it's to torture him to death, let him go to hell already.

Let him find out he died for a fake religion

Religious experts.Will this terrorist reach Jannah if he has a pork steak on his face
    You have your answer there...

Unless ofcourse you think being a terrorist is a good deed for the Abrahamic God & all the Abrahamic Prophets hence all Islam/Christianity/Judaism.... the terrorists however indeed think so i bet, heck, thats exactly why they have indoctrinated the religion (basically created their own religion completely and tagged it "islam", "caliphate" and all) to suit their evil deeds, there is no place Jannah for the twisted mind/actions in Islam, but what if you created your own? Delusion/Fantasy/Wishful thinking is a powerful thing. :P
    Last edited by pauk; 09-11-2016 at 03:06 PM.