Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Not sure if serious. Kobe has about 4 different Finals that are EASILY better than what LeBron is doing this. MJ stans.
    You and the retarded Kobe fans obviously missed my point.

Kobe fans are ridiculing Bron for what appeared to be him being non-aggressive, crying and underperforming, when Kobe has done this for his entire career.

Not saying one is better than the other just putting out the mirror.

College superstar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Nice troll try ph@ggot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

Kobe fans are ridiculing Bron for what appeared to be him being non-aggressive, crying and underperforming, when Kobe has done this for his entire career.

k.

College superstar

Complete lies and propaganda.

Here's for your failed attempt at trolling though :

7 NBA Finals as 10 years as a starter..5 Titles....countless Epic playoff performances...

There ...you Full yet?...Eat it...Eat it...Eat it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Post it please ... I hate Simmons and would never buy his book.

Man ... tell these kids.

If the fate of the human race rested on a single game, who are you taking to build your team around?

That goes back to that aforementioned Russell-Jordan gene. Jordan wanted to vanquish and fueled himself by overreacting to every slight (real or manufactured). Rick Pitino questioned the 105 seriousness of his hamstring injury during the

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    and you getting mad at at people online?....

Irony much?
    lolwut. I'm not even mad. Just making an observation. People were making "LeFail" photoshops halfway through the season, only to be proven wrong. Sometimes you need to wait for the movie to end before you write your review.

You should try and familiarize yourself with the definition of the word "irony" by the way; I didn't make any of those statements.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    7 NBA Finals as 10 years as a starter..5 Titles....countless Epic playoff performances...

There ...you Full yet?...Eat it...Eat it...Eat it.....

I see Kobe fans are mad.

I must be right.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard

I don't get how the refs cannot see this. Each game there's a ridiculous flop like this and they get so fooled by it each and every time. Seriously, it makes a mockery of the game.

College superstar

I see Kobe fans are mad.
    I see Kobe haters are still insecure.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lebron played like Iguodala tonite (when he played the Heat in the first round).

Last edited by royalbluecosby; 06-08-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    lolwut. I'm not even mad. Just making an observation. People were making "LeFail" photoshops halfway through the season, only to be proven wrong. Sometimes you need to wait for the movie to end before you write your review.

You should try and familiarize yourself with the definition of the word "irony" by the way; I didn't make any of those statements.

what's the fun in that?..where's the B@lls in that?...."hey let's wait" ..."and see"

Lebron has some B@lls....he the "Chosen 1"...The "King"....he aint never "desperate"..he won't stop till he brings a championship to "Cleveland"....he aint winning not "1 ....2......3....4...5....6.....7..."..."this is easy"...

why should everyone else be scared and "wait and see"..if he aint

National High School Star

I see Kobe fans are mad.

I must be right.

You the only one mad homeboy. Typical homo fashion to bring up Kobe in a Lebron thread.

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

I see Kobe fans are mad.

I must be right.
    Kobe fans are really mad for some reason. What the **** does this have to do with Kobe? lol. Talk about insecurity. I like Kobe by the way.