Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
    College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Default So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

okay, but what was that ? This game by lebron just shocked me. I mean he did nothing. just standing around on D not even participating with the rest of the team defense/rotations in the 2nd half in big spurts. He Had many chances to go and crash the boards but he was just standing to the side or at the top of the key, or closer to the baseline like he was drunk.

Wade didn't have a particularly good series vs chicago. averaging just 19pts. but dammit Wade was beasting on D and rebounded like a tazmanian devil maniac in the paint in miami's wins. And wade was very clutch in games 3.4 and 5 at the end of those games making plays. Wade was doing other things, he wasn't totally passive like this in all areas of the game.

WTF did we just "witness" from Lebron.?? This was very embarrassing. just 8 pts in a NBA Finals game going 3/11 ? I love lebron but I don't see how he can live this down unless he gets 20+ per game for the rest of the series and the Heat win.

If you told me before the game that lebron would get just 8 pts on 3/11 and would look so lackadaisical out there in all the other areas of his game besides scoring, I would have told you the Heat would lose this game by 15.

I mean, LeBron was invisible aside from very few token plays that didn't take much effort as things were so open for him on those plays. I've never seen a true superstar in his prime just drop dead in a finals game like this before. Something has to be terribly wrong with him, I don't know if it's in his head, lack of heart, if he feels slighted, or what it is. But this is very alarming going forward in this series.

Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    okay, but what was that ? This game by lebron just shocked me. I mean he did nothing. just standing around on D not even participating with the rest of the team defense/rotations in the 2nd half in big spurts. He Had many chances to go and crash the boards but he was just standing to the side or at the top of the key, or closer to the baseline like he was drunk.

Wade didn't have a particularly good series vs chicago. averaging just 19pts. but dammit Wade was beasting on D and rebounded like a tazmanian devil maniac in the paint in miami's wins. And wade was very clutch in games 3.4 and 5 at the end of those games making plays. Wade was doing other things, he wasn't totally passive like this in all areas of the game.

WTF did we just "witness" from Lebron.?? This was very embarrassing. just 8 pts in a NBA Finals game going 3/11 ? I love lebron but I don't see how he can live this down unless he gets 20+ per game for the rest of the series and the Heat win.

If you told me before the game that lebron would get just 8 pts on 3/11 and would look so lackadaisical out there in all the other areas of his game besides scoring, I would have told you the Heat would lose this game by 15.

I mean, LeBron was invisible aside from very few token plays that didn't take much effort as things were so open for him on those plays. I've never seen a true superstar in his prime just drop dead in a finals game like this before. Something has to be terribly wrong with him, I don't know if it's in his head, lack of heart, if he feels slighted, or what it is. But this is very alarming going forward in this series.
    Well, true cav fans already knew what you guys were about to see. You didn't want to believe, but that's normal; the lamp of experience only shines upon his carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Well, true cav fans already knew what you guys were about to see. You didn't want to believe, but that's normal; the lamp of experience only shines upon his carrier.
    I saw those games in Cleveland. He wasn't close to being like he was tonight. While lebron may have taken 5 minutes off looking like a total bum in pivotal games in cleveland, he was very good and making plays for the majority of those games, and scoring a bunch aside from those 5 minutes when he looked like a total bum.

tonight was just unreal. He was worse than awful. He looked stunned, disinterested, and totally out of it - like he was drugged with some heavy downers.

I'm still in shock. I'm just fvckin shocked. If we just had a subpar game from lebron, just SOMETHING from him tonight, we easily win this game. He folded like a cheap tent.

just shocked man.

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]WE ARE[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]TIED[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chapallaz
    [COLOR="Red"]WE ARE[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]TIED[/COLOR]
    Ha Ha

Serious playground baller

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Sure he played horrible (scoring wise) and he is the main reason why Miami lost. But every player has games like he had yesterday. But that is his only game with under 10 pts in his last 434 games. So all of you can be sure that this is not going to happen again in a long time. He has to establish his rythm in game 5, even if that means he is going to chuck in first half.
    And why are some people shocked about Wade playing great in this series? Because he struggled against CHI? Things can turn around in one day and I hope Lebron will find a way from this hole he is in right now (scoring wise). He doesnt need to play great he only needs to be avarage Lebron.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Angry Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007

Loser gtfo

So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Wade fan
    fixed

grow some balls lebron everygame should be do or die

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    oh fuck you! no reason to curse you. but really.. fuck you! lakers fanbase have tons of trolls. you're not one of them.. but you are the most annoying. i don't know why.

it's not because of that post because I don't like LeBron too.

that's all.. thanks

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bingo123
    Sure he played horrible (scoring wise) and he is the main reason why Miami lost. But every player has games like he had yesterday. But that is his only game with under 10 pts in his last 434 games. So all of you can be sure that this is not going to happen again in a long time. He has to establish his rythm in game 5, even if that means he is going to chuck in first half.
    And why are some people shocked about Wade playing great in this series? Because he struggled against CHI? Things can turn around in one day and I hope Lebron will find a way from this hole he is in right now (scoring wise). He doesnt need to play great he only needs to be avarage Lebron.
    Theres a difference between having a bad game and flat out not trying.

Learning to shoot layups eppelp's Avatar

Not 1 ... Not 2 ... Not 3 ... Not 4 ... Not 5 ... Not 6 ... Not 7........but 8 points

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

basically Lebron is the reason we lost, I blame him for it, hopefully he can bounce back after this horrible performance

Quote Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
    grow some balls lebron everygame should be do or die
    He is taking notes from Wilts legacy "chill, have some fun, basketball is just a game, its not do or die, Russell is taking it too seriously."