NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default NKU campus students triggered, hurt and upset after "White Week" "fliers posted

This after "Black Week" just took place on the campus.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/whit...ntucky-campus/

Fliers mocking “Welcome Black Week” with a “Welcome White Week” posted around the Northern Kentucky University campus this week have prompted demonstrations against racial intolerance on campus and an investigation by school officials.

The fliers advertise a number of events and seminars around campus such as “White Lives Matter vs. Black Lives Matter,” “Pizza Party for Tolerance” and “L.G.B.T.Q.R.S.T.U.V. and You” in an apparent attempt to ridicule the school’s annual “Welcome Black Week” events
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujt1iXc5Fno

Look at this dumb fat [COLOR="Black"]bitch[/COLOR] at :46. "We try to be inclusive on this campus". Black week, no problem. White week? Oh, no. We can't have that.

There used to be a time when people felt like idiots when they were exposed as a hypocrite.

Default Re: NKU campus students triggered, hurt and upset after "White Week" "fliers posted

Why are african american women so obese?

Default Re: NKU campus students triggered, hurt and upset after "White Week" "fliers posted

That campus is super gay...

Like, really. Super gay. I knew two separate gay dudes who went to school there, and it was pretty ****ing gay.

Actually, a lot of that campus is super liberal. The one chick I know who graduated from there is all about Clinton because she's a woman. I know this, because she posted some 'woman power' shit on FB and I destroyed her for her hypocrisy.

She's fat, of course. And an elementary school teacher. Used to be my ex's best friend.