Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Actually he did address that. Apparently, V-Span "The T-Mac of Greece", was struggling because his mom was going insane (or something like that) back in Greece and Jeff Van Gundy wouldn't let him go see her. Oh, and JVG never let him play to the full of his abilities.
    His stepfather died and his mom (who suffers from manic depression) tried to kill herself. She was committed.

Spanoulis requested to leave to attend to her and Van Gundy would not allow it.

They got in an argument and Spanoulis was benched for the season.

If no one goes in there then obviously it's not that popular.
    Like I said, I don't mind updates of how guys are doing over there, but this feud with euroleague and nick young one upping everytime a player has a good/bad game is getting annoying..

And I meant in Europe in general. Including all of there countless leagues, doesn't mean that much to me if it's euroleague or cup whatever..

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    His stepfather died and his mom (who suffers from manic depression) tried to kill herself. She was committed.

Spanoulis requested to leave to attend to her and Van Gundy would not allow it.

They got in an argument and Spanoulis was benched for the season.

Cool story

Stop lying

you can't make this up

VSpan was terrible

that is why he was bench

his mom called the Rockets

begging for his son for more minutes

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Notice that Euroleague has never once (not once!) addressed the following two things directly:
    Him having "crazed troll" under his username (think Jeff put it there lol)
    Him being from Arkansas
    I wish he would address the Arkansas thing, but it will never happen.

He'll also never address that he used to say that blacks from the US are more athletic than other blacks because of American chicken being injected with roids or something like that.

I'm seriously considering setting up a thread to try and get Jeff to ip ban this idiot. Anyone interested?

Not airballing my layups anymore shole's Avatar

You are retarded.

Every single team in Greece can make top 16 of Eurocup every single year.

Every year 2 Greek clubs would win it undefeated.

In about 1 out of 2 years there would be 3 Greek clubs that would win it.

Lay off the drugs.
    I have played in both greek league and eurocup and I dont know why you seem so convinced but you sound like an idiot saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by JGXEN
    I'm seriously considering setting up a thread to try and get Jeff to ip ban this idiot. Anyone interested?
    I am.I can't stand this guy anymore.
    There couldn't be a one thread about European basketball where he doesn't bash NBA players.
    I would somehow understand it if they were playing bad but out of 5 weekly MVP's in European competitions NBA players got all 5 of them (4 in Euroleague,1 in Eurocup).

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I am.I can't stand this guy anymore.
    There couldn't be a one thread about European basketball where he doesn't bash NBA players.
    I would somehow understand it if they were playing bad but out of 5 weekly MVP's in European competitions NBA players got all 5 of them (4 in Euroleague,1 in Eurocup).

Me too, but it won't happen, I think there was a similar thread a while ago and nothing was done.

Him and Nick Young have made it impossible to have any sort of intelligent conversation regarding anything that is related to European basketball. They might even be the same poster; they're equally retarded, fail to post links and they make stuff up.

Regardless if it's the same poster or not they have made it impossible to talk ball outside of the US, because they'll fill threads up with nonsense about so and so player.
    You'd think they'd get tired of it, but I have never seen such perseverance from a troll like Euroleague is showing, and I think it will go on the entire year now that there are so many NBA players playing over here.

They're ruining the board with their kiddie games, and none of them are apparently even from Europe.

Decent playground baller

How many MVPs has Anthony Parker won in the Euro league?

Quote Originally Posted by Inception28
    How many MVPs has Anthony Parker won in the Euro league?
    probably 6

Quote Originally Posted by JGXEN
    Will never happen. He creates a lot of traffic, which is good for ISH (Jeff). Also, in this day and age, IP banning won't keep somebody away from a website.

Decent playground baller TimmyDuncan's Avatar

Second, it's the best game Tony Parker has ever played in his life.
    Are you serious ?
    The 55pts game against Minesota ? The 2 games he scored at will against Dallas in the 2009 playoffs including the spurs record of most point in a quarter in playoff (only tied with Gervin) in a 43pts game ? lots of games against phoenix in playoff ?

The entire 2007 NBA finals ?
    Even in FIBA he had lots of 30+ pts.

LOL @ Eurotrash spewin' sh1t at the NBA

Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar

euro basketball is cool. just stop watching, reading about it if its so bad. you

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    Will never happen. He creates a lot of traffic, which is good for ISH (Jeff). Also, in this day and age, IP banning won't keep somebody away from a website.
    this

as long as people respond to euroleague, he will be a commodity to jeff. he generates page views, and thus ad revenue, and thats what jeff really worries about. ish is a business, and euroleague is good for business. . . well as long as people respond to him. if everybody put him on ignre, jeff would have no problem banning imo, or euroleague would get bored and go away. but people will always get baited by him. hes just too good at trolling.