Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-26-2006, 12:59 AM   #16
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
james with 0 again vs clipps

what a huge waste of money
again, he only took 4 shots...if u think James is our #1 option then u are mis-led...im just glad he's not putting up stupid shots...he's not an unstoppable offensive player. we just need him to get some assists...drive the lane every now and again and hit the wide open 3 ball...he will shine in clutch situations like he did in the hornets game even though we lost that game...they stole it away from us.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-26-2006 at 01:06 AM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:21 AM   #17
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
t-wolves...playoffs...book it

I hope so. Right now we are looking good. I hope that we can keep the same level of consistent play going. I mean, we looked great against the Clippers, nice balance. So I hope so. I don't want to get all worked up and then have my hopes and dreams smashed at the end of the season. So, I hope so.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:10 PM   #18
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

If we make the playoffs, they will be beaming on how well our chemistry is. Then they will probably say something like, How did KG make the playoffs with all this crap. There's all kinds of scenarios I can picture them saying. Each analyst will have his point of view probably. Me, I'd say it's just a well-balanced team...maybe not on the Spurs and Mavs level...but if we play the right way we can beat those teams either way. No matter how deep their bench is, especially if Foye comes alive...he wouldn't really need a rest. He's a runner.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: