Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default My advice on the best way to attract and get girls....

From reading on attraction theory and practising the craft in reality, I believe there is no "secret formula" for attracting girls. It is not a switch where you can turn on or off. I'll tell you how it is a combination of below, you don't have to spend $$ on internet advice...

1) Dress nicely, be well kept

You don't have to dress flamboyantly but don't appear shabby.

2) Be confident, maybe cocky to an extend

Most girls dig the alpha male or so called "bad boys". Why? Because it shows that a guy is decisive/confident and these people are charming and attract others wherever they go.

3) Speech, posture patterns and humour

Stand upright, don't stutter or avert eye contact. Again, its all about confidence and the way you speak. Being funny helps.

4) Don't appear needy, or shower her with gifts

There's nothing wrong with a gift, but don't go on the expense of getting a branded bag or expensive jewellery if there isn't any occasion. Don't spam her phone with messages/calls too...why? Because it irritates a person like how spam emails irritate you at work. Appear interested in her by dropping hints but don't appear overly-interested by literally drooling at her...

Lastly...

How to get her to bed...

Let me emphasize, with most girls (unless she's a virgin) can be bed within 3 dates MAX! If she's into it, usually a one night stand is possible. These are for promiscuous girls (Girls you meet in club/bars) DO NOT go for the long relationship route and try to buy gifts and asks her out for dates and appear passive! Because this would put you into friend zone.

Ever wonder how you are NEVER ATTRACTED to your sister even though others say she's hot? Because you see her too often, that is the reason for the disinterest to a girl if you don't make a move fast.

Best way to get her back is to make her semi-drunk, a person who consumes alcohol will lower their inhibitions. If she laughs and touches you its a good sign, then just make a suggestion that you take her home or something. Be firm yet gentle when asking, but don't be obnoxious.

All these are pretty standard, I am not trying to appear as a know-it-all but there are people out there that need help with this kind of thing, you don't have to pay $50 for some "secret formula", probably everything you need is surmised here

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: My advice on the best way to attract and get girls....

Or you don't over think it like a fakkit and treat the woman like a human being

Be rich

Banned

LOL attraction theory? Wtf is this shit. Just have confidence and dress well and it's easy, even if you're ugly. For some reason girls seem to care more about how guys dress then what they look like. Of course if they dress well+look good thats a plus but chicks are dumb and care alot about clothes, always remember this fact.

No need to overthink this shit, it's primal. Girls are just as horny and think about boned all the time just as much as you think about boning them-always remember this fact.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-20-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    waaay too long didn't read

be handsome
    That's what my pappy told me:

It's all in the genes, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    LOL attraction theory? Wtf is this shit. Just have confidence and dress well and it's easy, even if you're ugly. For some reason girls seem to care more about how guys dress then what they look like. Of course if they dress well+look good thats a plus but chicks are dumb and care alot about clothes, always remember this fact.
    Good stuff. I remember talking about the differences between Grindr (gays) and Blendr (straights) with a gay friend. He said Grindr works because if you're horny, and another guy is horny you're going to bone and who cares what they're wearing. Blendr he thought was problematic - you see a chick in your area wants to hook up, and she likes your profile pic and all. You turn up to meet her and she see's your Chuck Taylor's and she's now as dry as the Atacama.

TLDR: Guys don't give a shit and just want to ****

I agree with number 4 completely. Girls dont like guys that are needy or are too much into them. In fact I would recommend to act like a a-hole. Gurls dig that for some weird reason.

Why do women over value confidence to such a rediculous extent? What's the big deal about confidence? Is it because they themselves dont have a drop of it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Why do women over value confidence to such a rediculous extent? What's the big deal about confidence? Is it because they themselves dont have a drop of it?
    in short yes. Even the hottest babes are extremely insecure deep down inside, that's why they're so impressed by confidence in men, even if the confidence is just an act.

Banned

Confidence, good clothes, good communication skills and staying fit can help a guy overcome ugliness. So guys shouldnt use that as an excuse (looking at you Machoman).

This is very cliche stuff.

Banned

Be rich
    This.

Bitches love money. Nothing else comes close.

waaay too long didn't read

be handsome
    Being handsome definitely doesn't hurt. But if a woman had a choice between a broke ass Brad Pitt who works at footlocker or some rich troll, 99/100 she goes with the troll. Examples:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    This is very cliche stuff.
    So what? Its true. I have a lot of stupid friends who think roses and chocolates are the way. I just laugh at em, the dumb fvcks. I figured out a long time ago that confidence gets bitches, not fvckin roses.

Confidence is by far the most important. Once mastered, the ugliest dude can pull dimes

i am usually really good with females until i start developing feels then i turn into a sap...thats the worst

but number should be have fun and be adventurous