Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2018, 10:08 PM   #61
ZenMaster
Whap'em

Default Re: Antifa gathered outside of Tucker Carlson's house and is hurling threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Those Danish buildings full of graffitti

I thought white folks didn't do graffitti?

Plenty of kids in Copenhagen do graffiti, the area in question though is probably around 30-40%(maybe even a bit higher) of people from the Middle East. I couldn't find a specific number, but the latest number I could find from all of Copenhagen was 18% of people from non western countries.
There's a lot of bad people in that neighborhood and quite a bit of shootings as it's an area for Loyal to Familia gang which is one of the biggest there and it's all people who heritage from the Middle East, also very easy to buy weed and hash on the street there. Copenhagen has three official ghetto areas with general very low employment, one of them is close to where this video was shot. Because of the shootings and gang activity in the area, it's also an "open visitation zone" lot of the time, meaning police are allowed to stop and search anyone they want.
There's also obviously also lots of good people there, especially there are a lot of artists in the area and a good friend of mine who's a painter still lives there. I've lived myself within 200 yards of where the video was shot for over a year, that's how I know.

All that being said, the guy in the video is a gross provocateur and I wouldn't consider him a real journalist at all. He went to that place because he knew there'd be a big chance of a confrontation.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:56 AM   #62
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Default Re: Antifa gathered outside of Tucker Carlson's house and is hurling threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Those Danish buildings full of graffitti

I thought white folks didn't do graffitti?

that graffiti is done by people that wish they weren't white..... they have very low IQ, and think they have something in common with the migrants in the area, truth is, the migrants also think they are scum.

They are left wing scum, with low IQ, smokes a lot of weed as well, no brain functions left . They were born and raised by parents that were well off, but they decided to rebel against their own parents, country and flag...... basically they hate themselves, and you know how ugly they are, easy for others to hate them as well.
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:59 AM   #63
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster

All that being said, the guy in the video is a gross provocateur and I wouldn't consider him a real journalist at all. He went to that place because he knew there'd be a big chance of a confrontation.

but it is a terrible place, gang infested , high crime, low IQ area. typical middle east.

tourists have also been attacked there..... a couple of years ago an Italian tourist was killed in that area.
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: