Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

Let’s face it, with membership dwindling and going on 7-8 straight years of mediocrity, ISH really need to start making big decisions about its future. Kblaze is a big name, superstar caliber poster that could thrive on any forum. But it’s clear he needs help and is being under utilized on this scrub forum. I believe we can get a slew of high volume/high IQ posters from RGM for kblaze straight up. ISH ain’t going anywhere and it’s time we blew it up for a rebuild. What you say, guys? Who says no?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

We say no. That site has declined a lot in quality.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

I’d probably get banned on realgm not that I’ve been there in a few years to confirm how uptight they still are. I know they used to make topics out of random posts of mine but I’m always gonna stop talking about basketball and shoehorn something totally unrelated into the conversation when I’m bored.

I try to get personality out of people. I can’t just fight with you forever about if ____ was better than ____. I wanna know what hot sauce you like or something. Where the hoes are in your city and who has the best rooftop bar in case I’m in town. I wanna talk to people not Google results and stats.

Im boring but in my own way. I like to vary what I’m being boring about at least. I think realgm wants you to be boring about basketball exclusively.

NGL I actually never been to RGM

High School Starter

I've been banned there for racism when I posted that because I'm from europe I favor european players who are mostly white.

Banned

He was once a superstar, what happened. Did he tear his shit up and is moving around like a grandpa like 2004 Chris Webber? Ship his ass for Brian Skinner and Kenny Thomas then.

Banned

Kblaze is a good poster. Why wouldn't we just trade all the low IQ posters off instead?

real gm hates this place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Kblaze is a good poster. Why wouldn't we just trade all the low IQ posters off instead?
    Great idea. Let's trade Full Court to RealGM.

So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:

I’m not encouraged but I have to eat it obviously. Who makes dip for turkey? Not gravy. Dip. Well there’s gravy too but her grandma put some kinda homemade dill ranch on my plate with it. And made me a ham sandwich with Mayo and then microwaved it. I need you all to send me your strength like I’m making a ****ing spirit bomb. I have to defeat this plate. If I don’t stop it here and now there’s only a matter of time before it comes for you.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I’d probably get banned on realgm not that I’ve been there in a few years to confirm how uptight they still are. I know they used to make topics out of random posts of mine but I’m always gonna stop talking about basketball and shoehorn something totally unrelated into the conversation when I’m bored.

I try to get personality out of people. I can’t just fight with you forever about if ____ was better than ____. I wanna know what hot sauce you like or something. Where the hoes are in your city and who has the best rooftop bar in case I’m in town. I wanna talk to people not Google results and stats.

Im boring but in my own way. I like to vary what I’m being boring about at least. I think realgm wants you to be boring about basketball exclusively.
    Have you tried the mustard sriracha? Trader Joe’s is the only place Iv’e seen have it, but it’s amazing. Just as much heat but a little tamer on the garlic and chili flavor profile. Substitutes more of a vinegar taste. And mustard obviously.

I’ve been putting it on most things throughout the holidays.

That dressing is like a bar of soap that’s been left in the shower to get soft.

I need everything you can spare

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Have you tried the mustard sriracha? Trader Joe’s is the only place Iv’e seen have it, but it’s amazing. Just as much heat but a little tamer on the garlic and chili flavor profile. Substitutes more of a vinegar taste. And mustard obviously.

I’ve been putting it on most things throughout the holidays.

I want some on this dry ass turkey right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:

This is arguably worse than LeBron23's plate a few days ago. I'm not even sure what some of that is. What's with the random bread roll? Where do you even start with something like this?