Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    The Answer

Default Re: the thought of wade winning FMVP.....

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    I would pay good money to see you, pauk, and lebron in a room together.

I am a straight guy. You and ripthekik needs to get a room together.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I personally think it be sweet to see Bosh win FMVP. Can you imagine the gifs?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior
    It's funny and predictable that your first reaction to this would be doing something sexual with him. So you wouldn't want to meet Lebron, Lebron23?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior

What did you do to get your LeBron23 account banned for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I personally think it be sweet to see Bosh win FMVP. Can you imagine the gifs?
    I hope he does, if he deserves it.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    What did you do to get your LeBron23 account banned for so long?

I am going to use that account in less than 12 hours. Mr. Chow reported some of my old posts back in the day. He bumped some of my old threads.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I root for Miami only because they have Lebron too.

Looks at username. No surprise. Seems like a good majority of LeBron fan boys are all former Iverson/T-Mac/Vince Carter/Steve Francis etc. player only fans. Their hero during Middle/High School all couldn't get the job done. They seen LeBron James as their last shot at glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Looks at username. No surprise. Seems like a good majority of LeBron fan boys are all former Iverson/T-Mac/Vince Carter/Steve Francis etc. player only fans. Their hero during Middle/High School all couldn't get the job done. They seen LeBron James as their last shot at glory.

Tmac and Carter for sure. (I personally wasnt a fan). But Francis/Iverson fans are the new Rose/Westbrook fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I hope he does, if he deserves it.
    ISH would shutdown.

Please let it happen in the next few seasons. Having 3 Finals MVPs on the same team? That would insane. Whens the last time that happen? I would assume the 88 Lakers.

pauk, what a stupid post that was

Ah... the good ol clowning/trolling/acting days.. i did admit alot of times that i have done alot of this in the past unfortunately (even had my 1st account banned because of this, "evilmonkey"), but i am and was always really a completely different poster, especially now as alot else of the views have changed... all of it back then was just an act, just me retaliating / going with the flow in a kobetard/lebronhatred/troll infested forum, i felt also admins didnt do their job and they still kindof dont do and it still is as you can see infested with trolls, i felt it was appropriate to take it upon my own hands and treat trolls with their own medicine.... and i did explain this to the admins a couple of times...

But i stopped caring about that long time ago...... and even though it would have probably been a good idea to start fresh with a new account i still dont/didnt feel the need to do that, as im sure you can see the difference anyways.....
    Last edited by pauk; 03-21-2013 at 02:34 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

And The OP has a huge green bar. Well im somehow disappointed... Such an incredible bandwagoner pauk is I just can't believe it... To trash a player which carried through boston semis and had a decent performance in bulls conference finals and also was a big push in The Finals it just doesn't face logic . . .

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Ah... the good ol clowning/trolling/acting days.. i did admit alot of times that i have done alot of this in the past unfortunately (even had my 1st account banned because of this, "evilmonkey"), but i am and was always really a completely different poster, especially now as alot else of the views have changed... all of it back then was just an act, just me retaliating / going with the flow in a kobetard/lebronhatred/troll infested forum, i felt also admins didnt do their job and they still kindof dont do and it still is as you can see infested with trolls, i felt it was appropriate to take it upon my own hands and treat trolls with their own medicine.... and i did explain this to the admins a couple of times...

But i stopped caring about that long time ago...... and even though it would have probably been a good idea to start fresh with a new account i still dont/didnt feel the need to do that, as im sure you can see the difference anyways.....
    No, you're just a shit c[COLOR="Black"]unt[/COLOR]. You kept this Wade hindering Lebron bullshit up the whole time. Shit you still believe it.

Once again, you're a shit c[COLOR="Black"]unt.[/COLOR]

Pauk account was hijacked or he is having a mental breakdown, and this is saying a lot, because his normal self it's already a mental breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    No, you're just a shit c[COLOR="Black"]unt[/COLOR]. You kept this Wade hindering Lebron bullshit up the whole time. Shit you still believe it.

Once again, you're a shit c[COLOR="Black"]unt.[/COLOR]
    Show me please... and oh, nice insult... mature guy right there....