Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: GOP Debate On Tongiht

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Not really considering the typical republican voter has no idea who the other candidates are outside of maybe Jeb while Trump has been on TV for the past decade or so.

Trump is going to ruin this election for the repubs if he keeps his momentum going. He's dividing that base up.
    I didn't know anything about Trump other than he had a tv show. I did know of most of the others.

I follow politics closer than reality TV, so maybe that's why.

I think if anything, Trump can actually get the GOP voters to VOTE. Statistically, only half the country votes, so if Trump can get the people off the couch to cast a vote with his loud personality, he has as good a shot as anyone.
    Last edited by UK2K; 08-06-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Banned

Not really considering the typical republican voter has no idea who the other candidates are outside of maybe Jeb while Trump has been on TV for the past decade or so.

Trump is going to ruin this election for the repubs if he keeps his momentum going. He's dividing that base up.
    Yup. The Donald is on the record that if he doesn't get the GOP nomination, he's going the Ross Perot route. Polls indicate that a large chunk of potential voters would still vote Trump if he went that way. Dude is the best thing to happen to Democrats since the Bush-fueled near collapse of our economic system.

Notice how it's only other elephants taking shots at him. No demos have anything negative to say about Trump, Bill Clinton recently called him to chat about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Where can I make bets?

I will take those odds.

He is the only one that can beat Hilary.
    New Hampshire: Bush vs. Clinton WMUR/UNH Bush 46, Clinton 45 Bush +1

New Hampshire: Walker vs. Clinton WMUR/UNH Walker 45, Clinton 43 Walker +2

New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton WMUR/UNH Clinton 50, Trump 40 Clinton +10

New Hampshire: Rubio vs. Clinton WMUR/UNH Clinton 44, Rubio 43 Clinton +1

New Hampshire: Paul vs. Clinton WMUR/UNH Clinton 43, Paul 45 Paul +2

Several candidates can beat Clinton.

I think the next few months for her will be a nightmare, and when the investigations on her start to heat up, people will turn away from her.

NBA Superstar

lol i can't wait for Trump to wreck them. he is so good at being a dikk and so defensive, this is going to be hilarious. i swear this has to be everyone vs Trump since he's leading and he is so unapologetic to anything he's said.

i've never looked forward to a debate like this, and its all thanks to Trump

Trump for Prez

Banned

Trump is such a boss.

I love it when he tells a story and proceeds to say how his opponent came to his office and asked for money. He's the puppet master calling out his puppets.

NBA Superstar

it doesn't even matter since none of the other candidates have a chance in hell against Hillary. their stances are all more of the same to everyone voting. everyone basically assumes they're all the same at this point.

at least Trump is a complete wild card and if anything personifies change and different to those who are tired of the same old 'politicians' playing politics and special interests for money. a lot of Trumps appeal is his business savvy and less need for money to cater to the special interests.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Trump is such a boss.

I love it when he tells a story and proceeds to say how his opponent came to his office and asked for money. He's the puppet master calling out his puppets.

he's an amazing talker

Is the La Raza serving cuckservative Jeb really their best option to beat Trump?

Pathetic

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

i'm pretty interested in how theyre going to approach climate change right now...

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    it doesn't even matter since none of the other candidates have a chance in hell against Hillary. their stances are all more of the same to everyone voting. everyone basically assumes they're all the same at this point.

at least Trump is a complete wild card and if anything personifies change and different to those who are tired of the same old 'politicians' playing politics and special interests for money. a lot of Trumps appeal is his business savvy and less need for money to cater to the special interests.

Donald inherited a fortune and a business. He's filed chap 11 multiple times, and even still, Banks have allowed him to get away with a hell of a lot more than the average business owner because of just how much collective debt he owes.

I wouldn't exactly call him a business genius. He's very experienced in private business, that's for sure, but at the end of the day running a government is NOT running a business. They are two very different things and the stupid cliche of "Well it needs to be run like a business" or whatever can't work because of law. A president can't just wave a wand and start restructuring the government or changing tax laws.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    i'm pretty interested in how theyre going to approach climate change right now...
    No such thing.

Our climate have increased 1% since they started keeping tabs.

Banned

Donald inherited a fortune and a business. He's filed chap 11 multiple times, and even still, Banks have allowed him to get away with a hell of a lot more than the average business owner because of just how much collective debt he owes.

I wouldn't exactly call him a business genius. He's very experienced in private business, that's for sure, but at the end of the day running a government is NOT running a business. They are two very different things and the stupid cliche of "Well it needs to be run like a business" or whatever can't work because of law. A president can't just wave a wand and start restructuring the government or changing tax laws.
    It can work like a business in that sense that you surround yourself with good people. How is he going to do this, I don't know since he will be surrounding himself with politicians and not businessmen.

I am assuming he can find the equivalent. Essentially cabinet members are like the executive board or shareholders. It's all good.

NBA Superstar

you all can pretend to criticize his inheritance handy downs, bk's, and whatever else regarding his wealth all u want but reality is none of you have nearly the net worth he does. he is estimated to be worth over 20 billion i believe. his company is/was in partnership with conglomerates. its ridiculous to pretend he is just lucky or it all came to him by inheritance.

what he knows, that Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. don't know is very likely much better at negotiating and getting the better end of the deal. like he'd probably have gotten us a much better Iran deal, lets put it that way. he is directly involved in major big business decisions, and knows all of the ways companies abuse loopholes, amongst other issues that the government needs to correct.

either way i have a lot of faith that Trump will do things to help our economy more than anyone else up for election. he may do some fukked up far right social issues stuff to appease his base, piss off foreign country leaders a lot more, and make us hated again...but the way the country is run has gotten so weak left it needs to go back right a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

See above. Polls show she'd lose to three different GOP candidates in new Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    Nobody cares about the minuscule impact of mankind's pollution, even with the falsified data.