Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #16
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter
 
ReturnOfJimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Grant Hill owes you nor the Magic a damn thing. Mofos play the game to win a ring. He tried helping Orlando...its not REALISTIC (soemthing you need to deal with) for Orlando to win a ring. It aint gonna happen and thats a FACT. So why stay there? Oh so you would continue typing bout how much money he made that you feel he didnt earn? Ah I get it...no win situation ie I'm gonna complain regardless because I hate rich bball players getting paid all this money.
GOBB is online now Report Bad Post Reply With Quote

Get Grant's Johnson off yer forehead and READ.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #17
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,773
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Grant Hill & Ken Griffey Jr's careers are identical
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #18
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,773
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Jerry Stackhouse And Grant Hill Were The Best Tandem In The League In 98'

Hill Was Amazing
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:31 PM   #19
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter
 
ReturnOfJimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Grant Hill & Ken Griffey Jr's careers are identical

How so?

As I see... Griffey is an all-time great not because what he could've done, but what he actually did.

He's got, what, 600 homers or so?

Grant Hill has no HOF credentials.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,978
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

yeah, they arent the same at all

Griffey is top 10 all time
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #21
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,773
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

How can you say Hill is not HOF

Hes not first ballot but his name alone will bring back memories of how good he was and hed certainly get in even with 5 Great Seasons And a few other good seasons

Griffey plays baseball you idiot its 162 games and he came in the league @ 18 he already had 12 good seasons under his belt before he got injured

Remember When Grant Hill Was This Great:
More Votes Than Jordan For The All Star Team
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dhd5SWS8u4Y
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:39 PM   #22
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,773
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
yeah, they arent the same at all

Griffey is top 10 all time
Griffey's Top 10 Baseball Players?
no way
Top 10 Homeruns yeah

Top 10 Outfielders maybe

Hill Is Top 10 Small Fowards without a doubt
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,466
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfJimi
How so?

As I see... Griffey is an all-time great not because what he could've done, but what he actually did.

He's got, what, 600 homers or so?

Grant Hill has no HOF credentials.

Griffey was supposed to be the greatest baseball player of all time. He isnt even recognized in that regard at all. 600? He doesnt have that yet. 15 short so maybe next year.

Both Grant Hill and Griffey Jr were hit by injuries that sidetracked greatness. Thats how they are identical. Really simple. I'm a Ken Griffey Jr fan to the core and he isnt even the best player of his era. Thanks to injuries. From 2001 til today him and Grant shared the same fate unfortunately.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,466
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
yeah, they arent the same at all

Griffey is top 10 all time

Top 10 all time in what??? CF's? Sure. Players? Nope!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #25
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter
 
ReturnOfJimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
How can you say Hill is not HOF

hed certainly get in even with 5 Great Seasons And a few other good seasons

Well, who else are you letting in to the HOF from the last 15 years?

Cuz I think of more deserving players that will likely not end up making it unless the NBA drastically inflates its HOF rates because of expansion.

Quote:
Griffey plays baseball you idiot its 162 games and he came in the league @ 18 he already had 12 good seasons under his belt before he got injured

Why am I an idiot?

Quote:
Grant Hill & Ken Griffey Jr's careers are identical

You said this, then proceeded in stating points that disproved your own argument.

You must be beyond idiocy.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #26
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter
 
ReturnOfJimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Both Grant Hill and Griffey Jr were hit by injuries that sidetracked greatness. Thats how they are identical

IDENTICAL?

If you actually agree with this guy, GoBB... you must be him.

That's some of the most exagerrated, inaccurate sh!t I've ever heard.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,466
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfJimi
IDENTICAL?

I dont see what is so tough for you to grasp. Neither player achieved what they were expected to do. Thats a fact. Who cares how each career played out. Its irrelevant...both were injured, both were sidetracked in the "greatness" department.

Who is the best CF of all time? Not Griff
Top 3 CF of all time? Not Griff
Top 15 player of all time? Not Griff.

You follow? If not for injuries these questioned are most likely answered easily.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #28
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter
 
ReturnOfJimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

So, I guess a Twix and a Snickers bar are "identical" now?

I mean, they're both candy.. and in a wrapper... and have chocolate covering them.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #29
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,773
Default Re: Grant Hill got $462,687 per game played with Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont see what is so tough for you to grasp. Neither player achieved what they were expected to do. Thats a fact. Who cares how each career played out. Its irrelevant...both were injured, both were sidetracked in the "greatness" department.

Who is the best CF of all time? Not Griff
Top 3 CF of all time? Not Griff
Top 15 player of all time? Not Griff.

You follow? If not for injuries these questioned are most likely answered easily.
Correctomundo

Now Both are trying to play for contendors to win a ring
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy