Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

Quote Originally Posted by ashar008
    lmao greg oden got injured again.

come on guys you know you have the same feeling too. and dont quote me on some bs about having class. when bynum went down i swear the same blazer fans were using the same damn emotes. just returning the favor. **** that franchise.

Bro, I know you're like 15 years old. But do you ever bring any dignity to any thread you post in?

Banned

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

Quote Originally Posted by oden52hof
    LOL FAKERS FANS
    oh yea were so fake with our 15 titles. gtfo with that weak sauce.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bro, I know you're like 15 years old. But do you ever bring any dignity to any thread you post in?
    like i stated earlier dont preach bro. there are sick and disgusting fans for each team. granted what i said was messed up. but hey thats life. i garuntee you there were blazers fans literally laughing their asses off when bynum went down. **** the system if it means i have to just sit here and be classy. **** that, im gonna say what i want about oden.

I honestly hope Bynum makes the all star game this year and starts. I'll put in a few votes for him if I can find the damn voting on NBA.com

Haven't even been able to vote for Roy yet.

Da Mavs

lmao greg oden got injured again.

come on guys you know you have the same feeling too. and dont quote me on some bs about having class. when bynum went down i swear the same blazer fans were using the same damn emotes. just returning the favor. **** that franchise.
    Wow...what a douche.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Wow...what a douche.
    **** off woman

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Wow...what a douche.
    yes he is.. he is also a microcosm of all that is wrong with ish nowdays... this website has gone so far downhill it's disgusting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    yes he is.. he is also a microcosm of all that is wrong with ish nowdays... this website has gone so far downhill it's disgusting
    no one is asking you to stay

Saw a basketball once

no one is asking you to stay
    Webmaster should ban this guy,damn annoyed

Magic Johnson

Well, I'm curious to see how he responds to treatment. By now it's probably routine. Hopefully he can fully recover and stay injury-free next season.

What do Blazer fans think? Are you going to move on and build around Roy and Aldridge? Would you trade Oden if the right deal came along?

Decent playground baller

oh yea were so fake with our 15 titles. gtfo with that weak sauce.
    Oh, yeah, those 15 titles that you won, mostly with players that were giftwrapped to you by other stupid organizations, not teams that you built through the draft. That is why I can't stand the frontrunning Lakers. You are just luckier than Portland. Saturday night is a good example.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blzrfn
    Oh, yeah, those 15 titles that you won, mostly with players that were giftwrapped to you by other stupid organizations, not teams that you built through the draft. That is why I can't stand the frontrunning Lakers. You are just luckier than Portland. Friday night is a good example.
    fixed for the uneducated blazer fan

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Well, I'm curious to see how he responds to treatment. By now it's probably routine. Hopefully he can fully recover and stay injury-free next season.

What do Blazer fans think? Are you going to move on and build around Roy and Aldridge? Would you trade Oden if the right deal came along?
    I wouldn't trade Oden for anyone in the league right now except for Lebron and now maybe Dwight Howard.

I said before the 2007 draft that the only trade I'd consider before the draft is for Lebron. Now I think Dwight becomes another player just for the fact that he never gets injured.

I personally want to stick with Oden until his can't play anymore. I want him to stay with the Blazers whether his career is plagued with injuries, or if he never takes us to a title. I really like Greg Oden the person. I know Portland won't even consider trading him unless Dwight or Lebron become available.

I'd rather trade Aldridge.

Decent playground baller

fixed for the uneducated blazer fan
    Oden got hurt Saturday night, not Friday night.

Local High School Star

Though painful a busted up Patella is not the end of the world, he should comeback from this just fine.