Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #76
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Florida Gators think they can hang with NBA teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
a seven game series is almost 25% of a college teams season. lol the longe the series went against NBA players the more the kids would wear down, imagine noah banging with kwame for a few games, or some poor college point gaurd chasing tyron lue all over the place for three or four games...

college kids would make Jason Collins look like Shaq!
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #77
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

every point guard I selected is slow as molasses and not athletic

Yall act like I'm naming starters. These guys aren't even all still in the NBA. Justic Reed, Pavel Podkolzin, Vitale Potapenko, and Maceij Lampe are no longer NBA players. Mike Wilks is always in the NBA, but he's just a 10 day contract player. Kevin Ollie is a product of guaranteed contracts. Jose Juan Barea will not be in the NBA anymore after his MAvs contract runs out, and would be gone now if Elden Campbell, Brian Grant, or Reggie Miller wanted to come play. Koroslav is another guy who will probably be back where he came from after one contract.

Kwame, could go either way. If he's a guy you're depending on though, expect to be disappointed. Vitale has never done anything right in his NBA career. Shavlik occassionally impressed at Duke, but he;s another guy who is allergic to any sort of consistancy.

And let's replace Quinton Ross with CJ Miles
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 PM   #78
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
These guys aren't even all still in the NBA. Justic Reed, Pavel Podkolzin, Vitale Potapenko, and Maceij Lampe are no longer NBA players.

i thought he was still on the t-wolves roster?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #79
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

What the ****? That's not the same Justin Reed I'm talking about. That dude looks like a beast athletically Must have got the name wrong but dude I was talking about was a white guy, about 6'8-9ish, terribly soft as I mentioned and kept getting blocked by smalls and I am sure he was a 76ers for sure though, and I'm pretty sure he isn't in the NBA anymore anyways
Old 04-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #80
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Duh.

12 nba players, vs. 3 nba players, and 9 non-nba players. Hmm...

That sounds like the Olympics.

Hmmmm
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:28 PM   #81
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah. I bet Argentina or Greece vs. Florida would be a great game. Real nailbiter.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #82
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

Honestly, I don't believe myself only because I don't trust Taurian Green as the PG even against college players (6 tos against osu btw). My solution, albeit unrealistic, would be to have Brewer handle the ball more like he did in the championship game when he grabs defensive rebounds, but now I have him doing everything pretty much and it is unreasonable.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: