Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Yea... I think the driver theory has been debunked for awhile.

Unless the Zapruder film has been edited (which is still a possibility because they had in their possession for several years).

Still, the driver is still probably in on it because of the speed drove... and the turn he made on elm street which is like a 130 degrees... the secret service should have made turn that is more than 90 degrees... or at least I read that somewhere.

The shot came from the damn grassy knoll just like the all the witnesses said.

Blu Ray

Read it then apologize, Dooms.

behold a pale horse was interesting to me like 12 years ago... there are some truths and some silly (in retrospect) conjecture and theory... i think the dude meant well tho and it was very ... interesting...that he was murdered by the police not even 2 months after 9/11

Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default Simple geometry debunks the Grassy snow job by Oliver Stone

The driver has the only angle with which to create the right rear exit that was there.
    FROM THE MOVIE

Greer's angle was perfect.

Default Gifs Are Forever

Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer, who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.

Greer's left arm crosses over in nix film.

Enhanced and zoomed nix gif showing Greer's left arm crossing with headshot.

It's a brand new year that'll continue to expose this obvious truth to more people who are ignorant of the fact that the driver was jfk's real assassin.

Default Re: Gifs Are Forever

I don't understand how the driver can kill JFK when there's witnesses in the car including his wife??

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I don't understand how the driver can kill JFK when there's witnesses in the car including his wife??
    BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT.

CONSPIRRRAACCYYYY

(and, this is ridiculous. JFK had been shot, something was happening in the backseat and the driver turned around to see what was going on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    I think there is a reason why they spelled his name with a "U" instead of an "O" but I can't say specifically for what.
    Fox does this to make him appear more foreign and evil. They go over it in "OutFoxed".

Its the same reason Fox changes any reference in any AP article of "suicide bombers" to "homicide bombers" - to make it seem like what they are doing is more "evil".

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees

CONSPIRRRAACCYYYY

(and, this is ridiculous. JFK had been shot, something was happening in the backseat and the driver turned around to see what was going on.)
    You are ridiculous. If my work is wrong then prove it. It doesn't make any difference whether it makes sense to you, only that you cannot and will not challenge any of the clear evidence that Greer was the only person who could have killed Kennedy based on the available information and the films.

CONSPIRRRAACCYYYY

You have challenged none of the evidence because you can't. You simply made a statement of disagreement which would be met with laughter by everyone in a courtroom.

CONSPIRRRAACCYYYY

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
    Greer placed the gun in his left hand before he turned the first time.

Frame 258 showing fitted gun.

People will go to such extremes to help themselves sleep better at night thinking the good old USA would never do something as such to it's own people. Your type is so fu*king ignorant and prideful you won't even consider the possibility much less see the clearly painted picture how all this went down with JFK.

Not to mention so many other times in our recent history. Such as Moon Landing and 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever
    You have challenged none of the evidence because you can't. You simply made a statement of disagreement which would be met with laughter by everyone in a courtroom.
    I'm sorry, but you can't prove that something didn't happen. You can only prove that something DID. The burden is on you to prove it, not me.

And blurry images in animated GIFs with MS Paint circles on them aren't convincing me... especially when there are more plausible explanations for the actons of the driver. Sorry man.