Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Re: I am going to go on holiday this summer (my last holiday before marriage)

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    Freaks. [COLOR="White"]I like it ;)[/COLOR]
    Nothing freaky about it. :)

Have you ever been with a transgender girl?

Banned

Default Re: I am going to go on holiday this summer (my last holiday before marriage)

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    My girlfriend is not a man.
    Oh my misunderstanding. She has ovaries and a uterus and has been having periods since she was 10 years old then?

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Oh my misunderstanding. She has ovaries and a uterus and has been having periods since she was 10 years old then?
    Let me ask you something.

If you are dating a woman, will you be a paedophile because that woman used to be a child?

If not, then why does the past of my girlfriend and other girls like her matter? It makes her no less a woman than someone who was born in the right gender from birth.

Nothing freaky about it. :)

Have you ever been with a transgender girl?

No, it's not my cup of tea. But hey, that just means more trannys for you and your boys right? You're welcome

No, it's not my cup of tea. But hey, that just means more trannys for you and your boys right? You're welcome
    Theres more than enough girls for everyone.

Its not possible for transgender girls to not be someones cup of tea if you are a straight man. There are transgender girls of every race, every personality, every look and every culture. There will always be one for you out there somewhere.

You just need to broaden your horizons. :)

Banned

Let me ask you something.

If you are dating a woman, will you be a paedophile because that woman used to be a child?

If not, then why does the past of my girlfriend and other girls like her matter? It makes her no less a woman than someone who was born in the right gender from birth.
    Well, when one turns 18 they cease to be a child and become an adult. Putting on a dress, growing your hair out, and tucking or cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman.

It doesn't matter. You aren't born a "right" gender, you are the gender you are, transgenders just have some messy wiring in their heads. I have no problem with them, if anything I feel bad for them, but she's not a woman. I'll call her "she" for you, but let's not pretend it's not a dolled up man. There's physiology and biology at work here that she can never transcend, certainly not just because she wants to or because you say so. Sorry guy, she's a man who wears herself as a woman.

Theres more than enough girls for everyone.

Its not possible for transgender girls to not be someones cup of tea if you are a straight man. There are transgender girls of every race, every personality, every look and every culture. There will always be one for you out there somewhere.

You just need to broaden your horizons. :)

I think my horizons are broad enough. But if there ever happens to be a shortage of real women in this world, you will be the first person I call for advice

Real women need love too

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Well, when one turns 18 they cease to be a child and become an adult. Putting on a dress, growing your hair out, and tucking or cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman.

It doesn't matter. You aren't born a "right" gender, you are the gender you are, transgenders just have some messy wiring in their heads. I have no problem with them, if anything I feel bad for them, but she's not a woman. I'll call her "she" for you, but let's not pretend it's not a dolled up man. There's physiology and biology at work here that she can never transcend, certainly not just because she wants to or because you say so. Sorry guy, she's a man who wears herself as a woman.
    I used to have friends who thought the exact same thing as you. When I took them around and showed them the truth their opinion soon changed.

Try being with a transgender women and tell me if they are men. Try kissing one, try holding ones hand, try cuddling with one. Then you tell me if they are men or women.

Until you do that there is not point arguing with you. You have most likely never even met a transgender girl.

If you saw my girlfriend you would never guess she is transgender. I know I am biased but she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, transgender or not. So you should know who you are talking about when you try to say someone is not a woman.

Banned

I used to have friends who thought the exact same thing as you. When I took them around and showed them the truth their opinion soon changed.

Try being with a transgender women and tell me if they are men. Try kissing one, try holding ones hand, try cuddling with one. Then you tell me if they are men or women.

Until you do that there is not point arguing with you. You have most likely never even met a transgender girl.

If you saw my girlfriend you would never guess she is transgender. I know I am biased but she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, transgender or not. So you should know who you are talking about when you try to say someone is not a woman.

I have no doubt she feels and acts like a woman. I'm not suggesting it's some macho human in a dress. I'm telling you, scientifically, it's a man.

Real women need love too
    Real women are both cisgender (natural born women) and transgender. They are all real women. Their journeys may have been different but they are all one.

I have dated many cisgender girls in my life. My ex wife was one.

Damn I was gonna suggest Thailand but you got it figured out already.

Honestly I hope this doesn't ruin your engagement doe. I heard Thai ladyboys are miles ahead of other trannies. They catch straight tourists all the time, while over here you only ever see trannies prey on black-out drunk dudes who can't see clearly anymore. Just remember to keep your mouth shut when you get home.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Damn I was gonna suggest Thailand but you got it figured out already.

Honestly I hope this doesn't ruin your engagement doe. I heard Thai ladyboys are miles ahead of other trannies. They catch straight tourists all the time, while over here you only ever see trannies prey on black-out drunk dudes who can't see clearly anymore. Just remember to keep your mouth shut when you get home.
    I have heard some amazing things about Thailand too. I can't wait to see it first hand.

Good college starter

Im very disappointed in you lolcats bruh. After all the morals shit you been talking now I find out you are planning to cheat on your wife with some asian trannies.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Im very disappointed in you lolcats bruh. After all the morals shit you been talking now I find out you are planning to cheat on your wife with some asian trannies.

I didn't say I would cheat on my girlfriend.

I do not plan to cheat, I love my girl. I was saying that it will be very difficult to stop myself when I go to Thailand. Especially when all my friends will be having so much fun.