Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #16
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation
Default Re: Anyone else super psyched for these playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Neither, it just means your teams suck.

YOUR TEAM SUCKS!

OKC first round exit suckit......

durant can barely hit 3s and westbrook only hits jumpers on the corner of the key......

They will get shit down.....

SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #17
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolalaa
Is any else like super unbelievably psyched for these playoffs? I can barely contain my excitement!!

1. The amount of pressure that Miami Heat, and Lebron James in particular, is under is truly mind boggling (has any team in history faced this kind of pressure? Maybe the '96 Bulls come close). Championship or bust. Can you imagine if they lost again?? Lebron might have a nervous breakdown.

2. This is a big post season for Kobe. He has enough talent around him to at least make it to the finals. If he's as great as people say (like on Jordan's level) then he should be leading the Lakers out of the West, shouldn't he? If the they wimper out in the 2nd round again, I think we can safely say that MJ status is out of reach (If it's not already. 33 year old Jordan would be winning a title with this L.A team). He doesn't have that many quality seasons left.

3. To me, Durant is now the best player in the league. PROVE ME RIGHT KD!!!

4. Perhaps one last HOORAAAHHH for Duncan and the Spurs. This is it. This is their last chance. As soon as Duncan leaves, the Spurs turn into the Grizzles (good team based around depth and teamwork but no shot at a ring), and if Pop leaves too, they will revert back to late 80s form (i.e pretty ****ing mediocre).

5. Blake Griffins first post season. Take notes people! If he even averages 45% from the floor during these playoffs I will be shocked. at his jumpshot.

6. No one is talking about the Celtics. Literally....no one. They have no chance of even making it to the finals, right? RIGHT?? Keep saying that. That's what they want you to think.

Is there anything else that you guys are super psyched for? Only post if you are super psyched though.

Super psyched...

No.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #18
PTstyle272
Decent playground baller

PTstyle272 has an OK reputation so far

Buncha d!cks in this thread, be excited man, your not alone.
PTstyle272 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

LOL^, I don't know if you were talking about me as one of the d!cks in this thread, but when I said "No" two posts above this I meant in response to the question the OP asked that I bolded (Has anyone had as much pressure on them to win the title as the Miami Heat this year?).

The answer to that is a simple No, and that is probably the biggest reason I am so hyped for these playoffs. I've been waiting a year for this.

Let's go !! It's playoff time!
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #20
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

I'm probably going to fail all my exams due to watching every single game. GET PUMPED.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #21
oolalaa
I eat cheese

oolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim
wow a lot of you are being an*l pricks
I appreciate the O.P.'s enthusiasm
I'm with ya-- I am PUMPED
I agree with everything in the first post except that Memphis can't win a title.
can't wait for Knicks/Heat at 12:30 tomorrow

thanks. It's gunna be awesome. I havn't been this amped for a playoffs in quite a while. I don't see how Memphis are ever going to win a title with their roster though, there's just too much talent at the moment. Superstar led teams win championships. They just do. Randolph flirted with being that guy last year, in the post season, but he's just not consistent enough. Clips/Memphis should be a hell of a series though

Last edited by oolalaa : 04-28-2012 at 09:51 AM.
oolalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #22
oolalaa
I eat cheese

oolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTstyle272
Buncha d!cks in this thread, be excited man, your not alone.

oolalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #23
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah.. I prefer the regular season to the playoffs. Playoffs are just too stressful. Who needs that, right? Give me a preseason game and I'm a happy guy.........
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: