Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shawn Kemp Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Shawn Kemp Jr? Aren't there like 30 of those? Which one is this?

ESPN.com is reporting that the all NBA first team for the 2016-2017 season has been announced today and the winners are...

At point guard, from the Seattle Supersonics... Shawn Kemp Jr.
At shooting guard, from the Orlando Magic... Shawn Kemp Jr.
At small forward, from the Cleveland Cavaliers.... Shawn Kemp Jr.
At power forward, from New York Knicks... Shawn Kemp Jr.
At center, from the Portland Trailblazers... Shawn Kemp Jr.

i heard his kids also make up half of the second and third teams too.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #17
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

i hope that this kid makes it to the nba... looks promising
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #18
BigJake™
I'm As Cold As Ice...

BigJake™ has decent reputationBigJake™ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

i heard his kids also make up half of the second and third teams too.

...tried too hard, the joke was enough by itself lol, A for effort though
BigJake™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #19
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Nice, how old is he?
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #20
laview
Decent playground baller

laview has an OK reputation so far

I don't see much of Shawn Kemp in the clip beside the dunks, which was pretty much all the kid did in the clip. Kemp had a decent mid-range shot to go along with his deadly spin move in the post and I did not see any of that in Kemp Jr.
laview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
veilside23

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by laview
I don't see much of Shawn Kemp in the clip beside the dunks, which was pretty much all the kid did in the clip. Kemp had a decent mid-range shot to go along with his deadly spin move in the post and I did not see any of that in Kemp Jr.

he has the height and pretty much knows how to ball. he is 16 to begin with. i bet shawn kemp didnt have that range that you were talking about when he was 16. I mean look at the PF's now like david west and boozer they didnt have that jumpshot when they first came in the league what's important is atleast kemp's son shows alot of promise that jumpshot will be earned thru hard work just wait. hopefully he makes it. the sonics fans are craving for kemp jr. just go watch youtube and see the comments.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #22
veilside23

Plus i just found this article

Quote:
As you might expect, Kemp is a pretty good basketball player--a 6-9 dunk machine who Rivals rates as the #9 center in the class of '09. (Yes, the class of '09).

What you might not expect is that Kemp didn't play organized basketball until just before starting high school. He tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Glenn LaFollette: "When I was in eighth grade, I was just playing with some friends, and they told me to try and dunk. It was easier than I thought it'd be. That's when I started playing again."

He's averaging only 11 points per game, but he's shooting 70% and he's blocked 41 shots. Oddly, for the son of an NBA superstar, he's really just learning the game now. And, reports LaFollette, doctors say he'll likely grow another four or five inches.

LaFollette reports that Kentucky, Washington, Florida and Nebraska are among the schools recruiting Kemp.

I hope he goes to the right school and be given playing time so that he can really mature and prepare for the next level.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #23
WildStyle
High School Starter

WildStyle has an OK reputation so far

Nowhere near as explosive as his dad.
WildStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #24
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

kid is only 16, and people are already expecting to see EQUAL level of game to a former nba star at his prime.

are you kids joking or retarded?
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #25
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

shawn kemps fans include all of mcdonald's stockholders
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: