Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Dallas Mavericks Want Vassilis Spanoulis To Replace Jason Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The word in Greece is that after the Finals and the upcoming NBA lockout, Jason Kidd will retire and the Dallas Mavericks want to sign Vassilis Spanoulis to replace him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Zgvr4ATvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbwbDfXoxsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pKzHWgkcY
    nolinksyo

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Mavs gonna get her ?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    No hate but sometimes our mods sucks. I've had threads removed because the mods decide they are provoking, etc. This person though, posts MADE UP news (100%, it's a rumor he created in his mind) for the purpose of being able to argue the NBA sucks, and it's clear he's Lakas, who was banned among other things for spouting nonsense about people being racist. YET the thread remains on and on. And soon he'll start calling people xenophobic and racists for not liking Euroleague, and everyone can say stupid shit. Great thread. Let's sticky it while we are at it.
    Right. Because when numerous posters make up lies no one has the right to call them on it. It is a LIE that any American NBA player goes to Europe and "dominates". It is total fiction and is a LIE.

It is also a LIE that all the best European players go to the NBA. A lie. It is a lie that there are no players in Europe that can play in the NBA or that are better than NBA players. A lie.

It is a lie that no sucky Euroleague players became good in the NBA. It is a lie that no good NBA players became scrubs in Euroleague.

You can't keep posting all these lies and think that no one will cal you on it. You get pissed off just if someone exposes lies that you and others are posting and when they get exposed you are so pissed off and then you are angry that the threads are not deleted because they expose the lies of you and others.

In addition to that, you falsely claim that the people exposing your lies are the ones "lying" and "making things up". You can never dispute anything, you can never bring any actual facts, you can never actually prove one thing that you say.

All you can do is repeat the same BS nonsense over and over like, "if any player in Europe was good he would be in the NBA", "all the best European players come to the NBA", "every American scrub dominates in Europe", and any other such delusional and imaginary BS that you can make up out of your own imagination.

When it is proven with true facts to you that this is wrong, you resort to childishk, rude, and immature baiting, flaiming, and name calling. You also respond with posts that are clearly xenophobic at the least, and seem to even be racist.

"No Euros are athletic." "No one in Europe can jump". "Euros are all soft, non-athletic, short, weak, white stiffs". "Only Americans can play basketball." "Only black guys can play basketball." "White Euros can't hand with blacks." "Blacks are physically and athletically and genetically superior to whites." Etc.

When someone tells you to stop making such offensive and insulting posts you then get your panties in a big tight wad and start claiming that you are being victimized. "Oh no mods he said I am xenophobic and I am making racist comments." "OMG mods this dude is anti-American." "Oh noes, mods this guy hates blacks."

When you are called out on your racist BS, you reply with something you think is clever apparently, but I assure you that is most certainly is NOT. You say, "hey I'm a white guy, so why would I be racist against whites."

Reading out of the how to get away with racism for racists idiot's guide 101 book is not being in the least bit clever. "Whites are genetically, physically, and athletically inferior to blacks. But hey, I'm a white guy so you can't call me a racist."

Yeah, brilliant. You are a racist and a retard.

Now what you do is you will send complaints about these posts and say to the mods, "see look at all this bashing and racism." "Bashing the NBA, bashing Americans, etc." "America hater."

You will of course send the complaints to a mod that you know also believes complete fairy tale nonsense that any American scrub "dominates" in Europe and all the best European players are in the NBA and all that other ridiculous BS.

Another like-minded "basketball expert" such as yourself that has never seen a game in Europe and that actually thinks the NBA equates to "world basketball."

If you manage to get the thread deleted you will then brag and make a bunch of rude and personally insulted posts directed towards me, and once again post a bunch of ignorant, untrue lies, and a bunch of extremely thinly veiled racism and xenophobia. All the while crying like a little girl to the mods if what you are doing is pointed out.

Saying that people should be banned for racism and accusing others of being racist. Then you should be banned. You falsely accuse me of hating Americans and the USA. A LIE. You constantly make incredibly blatant racist comments here against white people and people of the European race.

You then say, "hey I ain't no racist cuz I'm like all white man", when complaints are made about your openly racist comments against white people.

You will then say, this thread is derailed, after YOU derailed it. I am done with you, permanently. Permanent ignore list. End of story.

Your antics and your schtick are not in the least slightest bit amusing. And you are not in any way, shape, or form the least bit intelligent, worldly, knowledgeable, or educated.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-06-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colorz
    I remember those 25 games he started for the Bobcats helping lead them to playoffs...

wait what
    He started 25 games in the NBA and in the Euroleague he is an epic scrub.

wait what

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus14
    Spanoulis is overated player like he showed yest where he got schooled by Calathes and he would suck in NBA like he did first time.

And to somebody who was responding to this retard,giricek in CSKA and in Cibona was a star, he went in NBA as at that moment best guard in Europe,later in turkey he was injured and at the end of his career which he ended this season after another injury,and May is more of a bench warmer in Galatasaray, 4th big in rotation and is still with the club only beacuse Turkcan got injured, back in february he was on his way out beacuse he absloutly sucks
    May plays for Fenderbahce and just had 12 points in the first game of the finals...

NBA sixth man of the year

He was a starter in the NBA.
    He started 25 of 119 NBA games. He started 21% of his brief NBA career.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapallaz
    Meanwhile, Greece is turning out to be the biggest shithole in Europe and has the rest of the EU paying up for the mess and corruption going on there. Be proud.
    Greece debt was $300 billion ($800 billion with interest) all paid off by Germany.

Greece debt is now again at $150 billion ($450 billion with interest) and will soon be paid off again.

All the debts that have been and are paid off are being covered by Greek islands and territories being sold to Germany and German people.

USA = $14.5 trillion treasury debt ($203 trillion with interest)

USA = $70 trillion debt in total government obligations (with interest some estimates are as high as $800 trillion).

USA is not paying their debt and no one else is helping them with it. USA is not able to sell assets to cover their debt, unlike Greece.

Greece's solution to cover debts is to sell assets.

USA's solution to cover debts is to start illegal preemptive wars to boost manufacturing, wall street, and corporate profits, and to raid other nations. Even though the cost outweighs the benefit and even though they cut taxes on the richest of the rich at the same time.

USA's last resort is to constantly threaten, bully, and intimidate any country that holds US debt or that wants to dump the incredibly weak US dollar.

US standard of living is very low compared to other western nations. As is the education level. US is only western nation without free universal healthcare.

And yet, you have more debt than every other nation on the planet combined. USA has the most corrupt government, economy, educational system, military, press, media, religious system, sports system, etc. in the history of the world. Be proud.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-06-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Banned

Greece debt was $300 billion ($800 billion with interest) all paid off by Germany.

Greece debt is now again at $150 billion ($450 billion with interest) and will soon be paid off again.

All the debts that have been and are paid off are being covered by Greek islands and territories being sold to Germany and German people.

USA = $14.5 billion treasury debt ($203 trillion with interest)

USA = $70 billion debt in total government obligations (with interest some estimates are as high as $800 trillion).

USA is not paying their debt and no one else is helping them with it. USA is not able to sell assets to cover their debt, unlike Greece.

Greece's solution to cover debts is to sell assets.

USA's solution to cover debts is to start illegal preemptive wars to boost manufacturing, wall street, and corporate profits, and to raid other nations. Even though the cost outweighs the benefit and even though they cut taxes on the richest of the rich at the same time.

USA's last resort is to constantly threaten, bully, and intimidate any country that holds US debt or that wants to dump the incredibly weak US dollar.

US standard of living is very low compared to other western nations. As is the education level. US is only western nation without free universal healthcare.

And yet, you have more debt than every other nation on the planet combined. USA has the most corrupt government, economy, educational system, military, press, media, religious system, sports system, etc. in the history of the world. Be proud.

Last time I checked it was not only Germany, but also the Netherlands, among other, paying for that corrupt piece of shit country's debt. Also, the USA is not in Europe, so why would I care? I'm not from the USA, liar.

Banned

You REALLY hate the USA, don't you? Blind hate. Anybody who disagrees with you must be from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    He started 25 of 119 NBA games. He started 21% of his brief NBA career.
    And he is a huge scrub in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapallaz
    You REALLY hate the USA, don't you? Blind hate. Anybody who disagrees with you must be from the US.
    I stated facts and truth about the USA. The problem is that people like you can't handle facts and truth. It has nothing to do with people like me "hating it". The problem is people like you defending it, no matter what it does.

Welcome to ignore. This thread will not be derailed by trolls like you.

Right. Because when numerous posters make up lies no one has the right to call them on it. It is a LIE that any American NBA player goes to Europe and "dominates". It is total fiction and is a LIE.

It is also a LIE that all the best European players go to the NBA. A lie. It is a lie that there are no players in Europe that can play in the NBA or that are better than NBA players. A lie.

It is a lie that no sucky Euroleague players became good in the NBA. It is a lie that no good NBA players became scrubs in Euroleague.

You can't keep posting all these lies and think that no one will cal you on it. You get pissed off just if someone exposes lies that you and others are posting and when they get exposed you are so pissed off and then you are angry that the threads are not deleted because they expose the lies of you and others.

In addition to that, you falsely claim that the people exposing your lies are the ones "lying" and "making things up". You can never dispute anything, you can never bring any actual facts, you can never actually prove one thing that you say.

All you can do is repeat the same BS nonsense over and over like, "if any player in Europe was good he would be in the NBA", "all the best European players come to the NBA", "every American scrub dominates in Europe", and any other such delusional and imaginary BS that you can make up out of your own imagination.

When it is proven with true facts to you that this is wrong, you resort to childishk, rude, and immature baiting, flaiming, and name calling. You also respond with posts that are clearly xenophobic at the least, and seem to even be racist.

"No Euros are athletic." "No one in Europe can jump". "Euros are all soft, non-athletic, short, weak, white stiffs". "Only Americans can play basketball." "Only black guys can play basketball." "White Euros can't hand with blacks." "Blacks are physically and athletically and genetically superior to whites." Etc.

When someone tells you to stop making such offensive and insulting posts you then get your panties in a big tight wad and start claiming that you are being victimized. "Oh no mods he said I am xenophobic and I am making racist comments." "OMG mods this dude is anti-American." "Oh noes, mods this guy hates blacks."

When you are called out on your racist BS, you reply with something you think is clever apparently, but I assure you that is most certainly is NOT. You say, "hey I'm a white guy, so why would I be racist against whites."

Reading out of the how to get away with racism for racists idiot's guide 101 book is not being in the least bit clever. "Whites are genetically, physically, and athletically inferior to blacks. But hey, I'm a white guy so you can't call me a racist."

Yeah, brilliant. You are a racist and a retard.

Now what you do is you will send complaints about these posts and say to the mods, "see look at all this bashing and racism." "Bashing the NBA, bashing Americans, etc." "America hater."

You will of course send the complaints to a mod that you know also believes complete fairy tale nonsense that any American scrub "dominates" in Europe and all the best European players are in the NBA and all that other ridiculous BS.

Another like-minded "basketball expert" such as yourself that has never seen a game in Europe and that actually thinks the NBA equates to "world basketball."

If you manage to get the thread deleted you will then brag and make a bunch of rude and personally insulted posts directed towards me, and once again post a bunch of ignorant, untrue lies, and a bunch of extremely thinly veiled racism and xenophobia. All the while crying like a little girl to the mods if what you are doing is pointed out.

Saying that people should be banned for racism and accusing others of being racist. Then you should be banned. You falsely accuse me of hating Americans and the USA. A LIE. You constantly make incredibly blatant racist comments here against white people and people of the European race.

You then say, "hey I ain't no racist cuz I'm like all white man", when complaints are made about your openly racist comments against white people.

You will then say, this thread is derailed, after YOU derailed it. I am done with you, permanently. Permanent ignore list. End of story.

Your antics and your schtick are not in the least slightest bit amusing. And you are not in any way, shape, or form the least bit intelligent, worldly, knowledgeable, or educated.
    If this was a movie you would have yelled OF COURSE I AM LAKAS! at the end of this diatribe. I schooled you, old school good guy style. Forced you to reveal your true identity.

and i don't know euroleague but i do know Spanoulis sucked to a level in the NBA that a team with championship aspirations would not seek to choose to replace their great (albeit old) PG with his crappy self.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i don't know euroleague but i do know Spanoulis sucked to a level in the NBA that a team with championship aspirations would not seek to choose to replace their great (albeit old) PG with his crappy self.
    "i don't know euroleague" yet you feel justified to endlessly and constantly talk here like you are an expert on it and to accuse anyone that actually watches it of being a troll and a liar.

Nice Freudian slip.

And Spanoulis is much better than Kidd is.

This Euroleague guy is a ****n skinhead who always provokes others and then victimizes himself. I really wanna know what country in Europe is he from!