Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royce White:

Default Royce White:

[QUOTE]We are all well aware that Royce White likes to saves his rants for his Twitter followers, but as a one off, he sat down with ESPN to talk about what has been going on between him and the Rockets over the past several months. The problem with Twitter is that it isn’t easy to explain everything in 140 characters. And by the time that he’s sent one Tweet and moved on to the next, he’s already had a flood of responses from either supporters or haters which he feels the need to respond.

So, when I saw the interview on my YouTube page, I sat there thinking that a two minute conversation with ESPN would be a good stage for him to explain himself and re-gain the support of NBA fans around the world. Well, I was wrong.

In fact, I was very, very, very wrong because Royce only added fuel to the fire.

“To them, it feels like I’m high maintenance. I’m only high maintenance because you’re uneducated.”

Unlike the old clich
    Last edited by dunksby; 01-19-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Default Re: Royce White:

Saw a basketball once

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by Big-AL; 01-19-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

I have a very bad anxiety disorder. I had a panic attack last night and had a hard time fighting through it... extremely difficult. Shallow breathing, lightheaded, racing heart, etc... too many symptoms to list.

In that youtube video he admits he knew flying would be an issue all along.

He says people are uneducated... I say he's an inconsiderate, greedy, lying sack of shit prick... again, this coming from someone that knows exactly what bad anxiety is all about.

If he knew that there would be an issue, which he did, he should have never entered the NBA. Or if he wanted to give it a shot to see if it would work at the least he should agree to his contract being voided.

He knows damn good and well he's not able to fulfill the contract he signed... AND HE KNEW THAT GOING INTO IT... so he should give the money up.

He says it's about the principle... I say bullshit. It's clearly about the money.

**** this douchebag.

Now, if he were to give the money up and then continue with the cause... my view on him would change somewhat. Until then... **** him.
    Last edited by Orlando Magic; 01-19-2013 at 09:00 AM.

"I'm only high maintenance because you're uneducated. Now would you like fries with that or not?" -Royce White in two years.

Learning to shoot layups

Anyone who struggles with panic attacks does so because they are uneducated. What a moron. He's an NBA star and he can't afford and doesn't know about Iboga?

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum
    Anyone who struggles with panic attacks does so because they are uneducated.
    That's not true. Now... the ability to "cure" themselves lies within the mind, for sure, but it's easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    That's not true. Now... the ability to "cure" themselves lies within the mind, for sure, but it's easier said than done.
    Much easier. Especially to people who never experienced it...

grow some hair on your nuts, and take ur anxiety with a grain of salt *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    "I'm only high maintenance because you're uneducated. Now would you like fries with that or not?" -Royce White in two years.

My biggest problem with Royce is he doesn't seem willing to compromise. He comes off as expecting the Rockets to create special rules just for him all while insulting them. Just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

He's high maintenance because he needs more resources than other NBA players to even start playing basketball for the team. It's not opinion, it's fact no matter how he looks at it. Aside from the large contracts, other rookies didn't require much from their team before they started playing. White is being dumb. The Rockets don't need him, he needs the Rockets more.

Banned

He's behaving totally the opposite of what a person with social anxiety would behave. Some people with SA may play the victim card like White is doing but most wouldn't do it in the same fashion that he is.

That's a great line.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

you guys need to be more sensitive to Royce's issues. he's still a kid and his comments are most likely out of frustration than pretensions even though it came out condescending.