Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Dude chest hair busting out his shirt.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    I am high as a mother*cker right now. SOme of the best weed I've smoked in a couple of months.

Me and a couple of friends of mine were f*cking with the camera earlier when we were smoking, and I took of few pics of me tokin...

So this led me to believe that all of my fellow ISH stoners should post some pics of them blazing as well..

THese pics make me laugh.
    This was a mistake.

That is all.

ISH Jump Crew

Your cool...

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Note how no other "ISH stoners" posted pics of themselves "blazing aswell."

Come get you some, girls...

I admit, this probably was a bad thread idea, but I was pretty ****ed up at the time and just loading a few pics to my myspace and decided to create this little diddy. And how am I faking? My eyes aren't even red yet in those pictures. But all of the ISH wanna be 'bullies' or '**** talkers' wanna come out of the wordwork to call everything a f*cking fake. But f*ck it, not like anyone on here actually MATTERS in real life.

And oh, golly geez, Shep. You are SOO right, when I wake up in the mornings I'm like, "How am I gonna impress ISH today?'... God, you're so right. I suck. Guess I'll go kill myself now because some guy named 'Shep' wants to call me out online. NOOO, whatever shall I do?? Maybe I'll pull a WadeIsABeast move and delete my OP like it really matters. F*ck outta here.

God, there's nothing like ISH and the tools that inhabit it.
    Last edited by catzhernandez; 06-08-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Come get you some, girls...

I admit, this probably was a bad thread idea, but I was pretty ****ed up at the time and just loading a few pics to my myspace and decided to create this little diddy. And how am I faking? My eyes aren't even red yet in those pictures. But all of the ISH wanna be 'bullies' or '**** talkers' wanna come out of the wordwork to call everything a f*cking fake. But f*ck it, not like anyone on here actually MATTERS in real life.

And oh, golly geez, Shep. You are SOO right, when I wake up in the mornings I'm like, "How am I gonna impress ISH today?'... God, you're so right. I suck. Guess I'll go kill myself now because some guy named 'Shep' wants to call me out online. NOOO, whatever shall I do?? Maybe I'll pull a WadeIsABeast move and delete my OP like it really matters. F*ck outta here.

God, there's nothing like ISH and the tools that inhabit it.

^^

You rock, dude.

You must be the coolest kid in your WHOLE 5th grade class.

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    It was not the best move on his part to try to defend this thread...

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    By the way, taking pictures of yourself doing something illegal is generally not a good idea. It's called irrefutable evidence.
    could be tobacco

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    How the **** do you find that comical? Unless if you're mentally handicapped of course.
    I loled...

however I can see why someone wold frown at it if they know someone close to them that has been raped...

-primetime-

sorry to say this catz but I really do have a dislike for pot heads in general...

some of my closest freinds are pot heads and there are 2 in particular that I know that still live with thier parents.....it is not a coincedence IMO

looking at the grandfather clock behind you tells me that is either your parents house or that you have the most uncool choice of furinture ever...if you keep smoking that crap you will stay next to that clock....forever.

now I am not really one to talk because i drink alot and that is probably worse...but both kill you...pot just kills you in a different way.

alcohol will literally kill you

pot will kill your life and ruin it completely....and I have seen it happen....and I still see it happen...

to be honest that last pic of you blowing out smoke and looking as though you are half brain dead makes me feel really sad for you.

do yourself a favor and stop smoking that crap....and don't give me the same BS excuse that all pot heads give me..."50% of all doctors and lawyers smoke pot"..."pot has never killed anyone"...ect ect.....

that stuff is VERY capable of ruining your life....trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    sorry to say this catz but I really do have a dislike for pot heads in general...

some of my closest freinds are pot heads and there are 2 in particular that I know that still live with thier parents.....it is not a coincedence IMO

looking at the grandfather clock behind you tells me that is either your parents house or that you have the most uncool choice of furinture ever...if you keep smoking that crap you will stay next to that clock....forever.

now I am not really one to talk because i drink alot and that is probably worse...but both kill you...pot just kills you in a different way.

alcohol will literally kill you

pot will kill your life and ruin it completely....and I have seen it happen....and I still see it happen...

to be honest that last pic of you blowing out smoke and looking as though you are half brain dead makes me feel really sad for you.

do yourself a favor and stop smoking that crap....and don't give me the same BS excuse that all pot heads give me..."50% of all doctors and lawyers smoke pot"..."pot has never killed anyone"...ect ect.....

that stuff is VERY capable of ruining your life....trust me.
    And you DON'T want that catz...

Yo i bet that clock is worth a lot of money. Where do you live catz? Break in your crib while you are there. Stoners are clueless! ha

ISH Jump Crew

The drugs have inhibited his ability to make sarcasm funny. . . .

Catz is getting roasted here, lay off the kid.