Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups PacersFan's Avatar

Default Re: Why do high school students insist on being black and acting like gangsters?

I believe "one" means later or something similar to that.

Default Re: Why do high school students insist on being black and acting like gangsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoston Rockets
    theyre just products of their environment. if a white kid grows up with in an urban environment with african americans, hes influenced to speak, dress, and carry himself with that culture. its the same anywhere in the world. some kids just fall easier to peer pressure to try to fit in. the high school years are about finding out where u fit in, college is where u discover who you are.
    Damn man, we damn near got the same alias and avatar. Talk about a small world. Anyways, that was a great post. I agree with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    he had hung up his New Era hat on a coat rack, and I went to hang my coat up on a nearby hook, and by accident I knocked his hat to the floor. I picked it up and was going to say sorry for being clumsy, then he just blows up:

"yooo [N-word] wtfff is your problem? didn't you ****en see my hat on the hook? imma Fukc you up now"

now this kid is shorter than me and thinner than me and if he had talked white I would have just played it off, but after hearing him purposely put in the "urban" intonation in each of his words, I straight up called him a "wanksta" and said I would like to see him try.

then he smirks, takes his hat and leaves the barbershop. but not before saying "One" (what does that mean?) and flashes the dynasty sign with his hands.
    I understand what you are saying now. No way in hell I let some mothafuka talk to me like that. Its hilarious how you call him out and all he does is leave. Not to mention he had the courtesy to tell you "Goodbye" because "One" is slang for later,goodbye,ect. Actually, I don't even understand why he said ONE or flashed the dynasty sign after being called out. Maybe he got misinformed and thinks ONE is a diss and the dynasty sign means "F*&$ You"??

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Damn man, we damn near got the same alias and avatar. Talk about a small world. Anyways, that was a great post. I agree with it all.

I understand what you are saying now. No way in hell I let some mothafuka talk to me like that. Its hilarious how you call him out and all he does is leave. Not to mention he had the courtesy to tell you "Goodbye" because "One" is slang for later,goodbye,ect. Actually, I don't even understand why he said ONE or flashed the dynasty sign after being called out. Maybe he got misinformed and thinks ONE is a diss and the dynasty sign means "F*&$ You"??

reminds me of a time when I was in middle school many years ago when me and my friends taught the Chinese exchange student that the middle finger meant hello, and the crotch chop meant "thank you teacher."

hilarity ensued.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

reminds me of a time when I was in middle school many years ago when me and my friends taught the Chinese exchange student that the middle finger meant hello, and the crotch chop meant "thank you teacher."

hilarity ensued.
    hahaha Thats ****ed up.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    hahaha Thats ****ed up.

yeah.

funny stuff. but don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Asians. some of my good friends are Asian.

hell I would teach any foreign exchange student that stuff.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

yeah.

funny stuff. but don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Asians. some of my good friends are Asian.

hell I would teach any foreign exchange student that stuff.
    I wasn't calling you racist or anything. I'm just saying that's a good way to get a kid in trouble. I would have probably found it hilarious too if I was there. It's surprising he didn't know what the finger meant. I thought that was pretty universal by now.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    I wasn't calling you racist or anything. I'm just saying that's a good way to get a kid in trouble. I would have probably found it hilarious too if I was there. It's surprising he didn't know what the finger meant. I thought that was pretty universal by now.

true true, I understand you weren't tryin that. but I just wanted to clear the air before someone did.

the best part was when he actually did it:

"Helllllo, Mr. EIISSENBERG!" *flips him off*

"Young man! Where did you learn that obscene gesture?"

"What? I say hello!"

"Someone must have pulled a prank on you right? Never do that again!"

"sorry."

then when the bell rings:

"Mr. Eisenberg! See you tomorrow." (Crotch chop)

"THAT'S IT, GO TO THE DEAN'S OFFICE"

good post.

Some ppl are Products of their enviornment, like someone stated earlier... the fake dudes (no matter what race, white,black, asian, whatever) are just ppl who think they get more respect if they acted or dressed a certain way, BET fuks ppl up.

NBA rookie of the year

some white dudes would used to come to school dressed in all yellow with a black durag, or vice versa or some combination and the Latino and black kids would call them "Latinassassins" a portmanteau of what I believe now is the Latin Kings (Yellow banner) and the Assassins (Dark Purple banner, some black gang in Shaolin Staten Island)

or when a white kid rocks a ABA Nets JErsey with the red white and blue, and ties red and blue durags all over his head and pants.

thats a bad look...

Saw a basketball once jumpman23's Avatar

yeah man i totally agree with all of u i hate when white people asians latino people try acting black. cant they just be their own race???? im indian and im like the only normal kid in my whole school. i dont try fitting into the prep, gangster or goth sects. and it annoys me the most when people try talking like black people . now black people are looking down on anyone who isnt black or trying to be black,(at least in my school)

Banned

High school was such a joke.

You just have to know how to work the system to have a good time.

Junior/Senior year.....I probably went to less than 50% of my classes and still passed with all A's & B's.

You just have to be slick & making friends with gullible teachers doesn't hurt either.

About those kids though...........as long as they're cleaning up our toilets and cooking up those angus burgers, they're alright with me

They want to **** up on purpose for 4 years?

They get to think about it for 40 years just scraping by.........

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BABY

If you don't succeed in America, you're a doucheb@g.
    Last edited by Take Your Lumps; 02-24-2007 at 05:09 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    About those kids though...........as long as they're cleaning up our toilets and cooking up those angus burgers, they're alright with me

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
    im pretty sure whiteys have the bigger diks
    i'm sure you've inspected your fair share.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
    Thats a good point but I dont really criticize what they wear. It does annoy me but they can wear what they want. It just annoys me when they think its cool to not try in school and get good grades.

Would "acting white" be getting good grades in school? Would they in turn not be accepted by the black community?

poorlilrich, what makes you such a gangsta then?
    Why does it always have to be the black community responsible for everything? When I was in HS, I knew blacks, whites, asians, mexicans, etc.. who didn't try in school.

The valedictorian of my school was black. Why is it always assumed that whites are smarter? Just because you guys are in the positions of power or something?