Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Gasol for Dwight, Bynum for Rondo

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Are you all prepared? It's a' commin. My source is telling me that there's already a ton of activity and buzz going on amongst GMs before the All-Star weekend is even finished.

Look for Rondo, Kobe and Dwight to be leading the purple and gold into the playoffs very soon.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=241475&page=7

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Are you all prepared? It's a' commin. My source is telling me that there's already a ton of activity and buzz going on amongst GMs before the All-Star weekend is even finished.

Look for Rondo, Kobe and Dwight to be leading the purple and gold into the playoffs very soon.
    Doubtful. Stern already vetoed the Paul deal, so I seriously don't think he'd let a deal like that go down either.

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    That's terrible for the Celtics.

Banned

I hope you're joking. I was 100% accurate with that call. That was going to happen if Stern hadn't nixed the first trade for Chris Paul. If Paul was able to join Kobe in LA, Dwight was certain to follow. That's a fact.

Banned

OP just makes shit up. I honestly can't believe this dude still posts after he was outed so much for lying.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    OP just makes shit up. I honestly can't believe this dude still posts after he was outed so much for lying.
    I am not taking his side but why would he lie? whats the reason? If you think he is lying....ignore it and get on to the next thread...

Also I dont agree with Pau for Howard and Bynum for Rondo....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    I am not taking his side but why would he lie? whats the reason? If you think he is lying....ignore it and get on to the next thread...

Also I dont agree with Pau for Howard and Bynum for Rondo....
    Why would he lie about seeing Megan Fox passed out at a party and post a photo he found on Google to try and back it up? Why would he lie in the other trade scenarios he claimed were realistic because of his so-called 'sources'? Why would he try and prove anything he says about his fake 'lifestyle' by posting photos of his credit cards as 'proof'? This trade won't happen and he'll disappear again. You obviously haven't been paying attention if you don't know this guy's protocol by now.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Why would he lie about seeing Megan Fox passed out at a party and post a photo he found on Google to try and back it up? Why would he lie in the other trade scenarios he claimed were realistic because of his so-called 'sources'? Why would he try and prove anything he says about his fake 'lifestyle' by posting photos of his credit cards as 'proof'? This trade won't happen and he'll disappear again. You obviously haven't been paying attention if you don't know this guy's protocol by now.

no because i dont care for him...

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    ISH: The only place you can have a GOD TIER BEST FRONTCOURT IN THE LEAGUE LOL PAU AND BYNUM OMG when you need to downplay kobe winning and when you want to trade these godly great players snubbed Finals MVPs they turn into injury prone mediocre old players
    This post makes no sense. I'm pretty sure this requires at least 3 different sentences, yet you wrote it all in one. You're a moron.

Banned

My source tells me that Dwight Howard along with a 1st round draft pick will be traded to the Celtics for 2 pounds of sausages

Banned

i dont like how lakers fans reduce the veto David Stern placed as a unilateral decision intended to maliciously hurt the lakers

the owners didn't want the trade, so Stern vetoed. Stop bringing it up

and i dont know how the lakers would pull this off, but if they did, what the hell was the lockout for anyway? Only three or four teams could even dream of affording howard, turk, rondo, bryant etc on one squad.

Not saying it is unfair, just dont cut the season short if at the end the result is the same

Banned

and the lakers' frontcourt is already amazing, asides from scoring at the 3 and solid pg play this is a contender, i think the lack of practice with Mike Brown and his lack of familiarity with his players has more to do with their "struggles" than anything

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    no because i dont care for him...
    ...okay? Thanks for posting.

Latest rumor..

[QUOTE]From Orlando, Fl.

Oh the Bealsanity

Courtesy of Brian Schmitz?

All credibility lost.