Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Jet Fans

Ok I really need to get this off my chest..... I love the confidence of Rex Ryan and instilling an enjoyable atmosphere with the Jets but this guy has won nothing as a head coach in this league. He hasnt even won a preseason game is there any possible way we could get this guy to just STFU!

That is all
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jet Fans

i agree he is really ruffling alot of feathers but honestly i think we may have to.Every other team in the division is really good.We may become the forgotten younger siblings of the division if he doesnt make noise.Im scared that even if we end up with a good record,we could miss the playoffs.The AFC East could very well end up overtakin the NFC east as the best division in football.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I just wish he would tone it down just a bit.... stopping being a media whore. Let the Jet's play on the field bring the respect all this big time talk is WAY OVER THE TOP. The AFC East is probably the 1B toughest division to the NFC East... That in itself is a challenge.

I love the confidence but he is obnoxious! I wonder how Mr. Johnson feels about his brashness...????

Lets Go J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!

Last edited by Rameek : 08-19-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i feel you.he may be barking up the wrong tree.im confident tho.he doesnt have any experience really as a head coach but his resume' as a coordinator is stellar.the guy knows defense and i think our defense was very underrated last year.PPL made it seem like it was Brett Favre (i can't stand him) who got us 2 those 8 wins but in fact it was our defense and rushing game that really carried us.The one major thing im worried about is our lack of WRs.I like Cotchery alot but he's not a #1 receiver and the rest of our receiving core is pretty wack.I like Dustin Keller.I dont know why we let Chris Baker go,and within the division on top of that.I woulda liked to see us go after Ocho Cinco.I think we really need Vernon Gholston to do something while Pace dumb @$$ is suspended.I like the fact that we added to an already pretty good D.I also think we will undoubtedly get better because Rex Ryan is a far better defensive coach than Mangini is.Mangini is far too conservative.We didnt get enough pressure on the QB.I'm anxious to see Rex Ryan throw in his schemes and exotic packages.Should be an exciting and interesting year 2 the very least.Plus,I wasnt high on Sanchez at first but I LOVE his demeanor.He's not the guy that says all the safe,PC comments.He wants to come in and compete for a starting position.Anything else is a failure to him and i LOVE that.Whether he performs or not is the question but I love his mindset.All in all im w/ you

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
Old 08-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Anyone see the giants win gainst the panthers the other night?

10 seconds left in the quarter. Score: 17-17

Carolina ball on around the 20.

Carolina drops back to pass.

Giants sack and force a fumble.

Fumble recovered by Giants who run it in for a touch down.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Man I hope the Jets can get a Brandon Marshall or Bowe.... They are desperate for a WR!

Lets Go J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!

Old 08-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Bowes an underrated WR. Hes going to have a very good season.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

if we get Brandon Marshall we're going to make alot of noise this season.I just hope we dont give up too much for him.We cant afford to give up Jones or washington or cotchery or keller.I'm all for givin them a 1st round pick even if it brings back Brandon Marshall.Wouldnt mind Dwayne Bowe either.He kinda scares me though.Brandon Marshall is a problem off the field but a beast on the field.Bowe comes into camp out of shape sometimes.Bowe is an option though.Theyre pissed with him and they demoted him to the 2nd team because he came in out of shape.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rookie QB, young inexperienced WR's isnt the combination of success in the NFL. It will take a miracle for 1 of these young guyz to step up!

I think Ryan and the locker room is strong enough in personality to control Bowe and Marshall!
Old 08-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Sanchez is lookin really shaky and rattled.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

yea i watched 4 of his series he looked awful.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

he ended his time off well tho....composed himself and threw a td.He just was named our starter.I'm biting my nails.rookie qb and only one proven receiver.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #13
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

You should have some confident seeing how rookie quarterbacks did last season. Flaco and Ryan were very effective.

Whats going to be the make or brake factor in Sanchez's career is his ability to perform under pressure. Im a USC fan and the QB's that come out of USC are spoiled. They build up such a good offensive line each year that the Quarter Backs dont have to face pressure and very rarely get hit.

What I saw in the pre-season game the other night was another spoiled USC qb who was in a whole new world because of the pressure put on him by the Ravens. Well...it is the Ravens so I will cut him some slack.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: