Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2014, 11:40 PM   #466
BigMacAttack
High School Starter
 
BigMacAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 814
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftimage
I said hecklers are annoying, what more do you want from me? Are you not familiar with this type of behavior? I don't condone it, I'm saying it is commonplace at all levels of sport where there is even mild interest. It probably happens in little league games, dude.











Google hecklers and you'll find a bunch of articles and very little commentary on how ''wrong'' heckling is. It's just a tradition... and your response to it (which I assume is linked to your feelings about Smart) is bordering on effeminate, if you don't mind my saying. The way you're describing it, one would think you're referring to child molestation.

And enough about the grown man bullshit, Marcus Smart is a grown man, 1 year removed from earning millions.

This Orr dude isn't even an example of a heckler going too far. Just a normal heckler whose life has been turned upside down by the now rescinded accusations of an overly aggressive jock. Come to think of it this is like the mildest form of heckling.

Better quit while you're ahead if you don't want to seem like any more of tampon-wearing dork.


Thanks for those pics lol I know heckling is commonplace, and for the most part harmless, that doesnt mean that some people dont go to far.

And my feelings for Smart? lol. I am Australian and dont even watch college ball, I literally have no connection to the kid. Read your first comment on him, you got much more personal then me its very obvious you dont like him at all.

Smart is a teenager, he is not a grown man.

Edit: Actually reading your comments again I bet you got bullied in highschool.

Last edited by BigMacAttack : 02-10-2014 at 12:00 AM.
BigMacAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #467
LONGTIME
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,752
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

I expect to hear piece of crap chants from opposing fans for Smart when he comes back from his suspension.
LONGTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #468
Stringer Bell
Local High School Star
 
Stringer Bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 40 Degree Baltimore
Posts: 1,670
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:06 AM   #469
iTare
If cops pull up i am
 
iTare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: putting that brack in my brack
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #470
TheMarkMadsen
15x all nba legend
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12,730
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell


wow thats fcked up
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:11 AM   #471
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,546
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

So he said, "Piece of crap". Recorded on video and audio. Case closed.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #472
BigMacAttack
High School Starter
 
BigMacAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 814
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell

You see...people mocking a near death experience... but thats all good cause heckling is a part of sports.
BigMacAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #473
TheMarkMadsen
15x all nba legend
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12,730
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack
You see...people mocking a near death experience... but thats all good cause heckling is a part of sports.


that's obviously crossing the line..come on dude

use your common sense
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:20 AM   #474
BigMacAttack
High School Starter
 
BigMacAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 814
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
that's obviously crossing the line..come on dude

use your common sense


Of course it is crossing the line, I was being sarcatic.
BigMacAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:48 AM   #475
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7,344
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftimage
I said hecklers are annoying, what more do you want from me? Are you not familiar with this type of behavior? I don't condone it, I'm saying it is commonplace at all levels of sport where there is even mild interest. It probably happens in little league games, dude.











Google hecklers and you'll find a bunch of articles and very little commentary on how ''wrong'' heckling is. It's just a tradition... and your response to it (which I assume is linked to your feelings about Smart) is bordering on effeminate, if you don't mind my saying. The way you're describing it, one would think you're referring to child molestation.

And enough about the grown man bullshit, Marcus Smart is a grown man, 1 year removed from earning millions.

This Orr dude isn't even an example of a heckler going too far. Just a normal heckler whose life has been turned upside down by the now rescinded accusations of an overly aggressive jock. Come to think of it this is like the mildest form of heckling.

Better quit while you're ahead if you don't want to seem like any more of tampon-wearing dork.



dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #476
ThunderKat
I rule the local playground
 
ThunderKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 544
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Pretty simple stuff to me. No matter what the guy said, or didn't say, you can't get physical with him. If the guy said something classless, which I bet he did then he's a POS. Still though, you can't go around laying hands on people for mere words.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:23 AM   #477
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,591
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Seems like this guy is a bit of a serial pest


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w


Have a look just to the left of the basketball beam and he's handing out gestures and trash like nobody's business
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #478
talkingconch
College star
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,190
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

that guy is over 40 years old

what an embarrassment.

and at a college game too? lmfao. I could understand if it was pro's
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:16 AM   #479
tomtucker
NBA All-star
 
tomtucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,539
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Seems like this guy is a bit of a serial pest


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w


Have a look just to the left of the basketball beam and he's handing out gestures and trash like nobody's business

this is nothing.......and had this smart guy be playing soccer, fans would have beaten his ass into a coma......and thrown coins at him when he woke up
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:18 AM   #480
tomtucker
NBA All-star
 
tomtucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,539
Default Re: Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
So he said, "Piece of crap". Recorded on video and audio. Case closed.

didnīt even say "shit" ! ?

tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy