Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: People who resort to referencing a posters join date to discredit them on ish

Quote Originally Posted by 16X
    Jan 2014 :
    Jan 2014 :biggums

Default Re: People who resort to referencing a posters join date to discredit them on ish

We didn't have these issues in the June/July 2012 draft class, because we had some of the GOAT posters.

The whole thing started with the April 2013ers who were mostly just puppet accounts of all the retards that got banned over the years. Then Jan 2014 was yet another draft class full of gimmicks and banned trolls. We never got a legit draft after 2012.

Jeff went soft, left registration open for too long and got fat and lazy with his banning duties.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

"Jan 2014"

Stopped reading and shut down my computer.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Because we're sick of trolls and alts.
    I don't like it either but not every 2014 account is an alt. And I'm sure there were no alts before 14. But what do I know I only joined 5 months ago. It's not a big deal it just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for being the only person with a real response

Jan 2014 is the GOAT draft class.