Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirk or T-Mac

Good High School Starter lakers-city's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer
    I would even take a hurt T-Mac over Dirk "The Jerk" Nowitzki
    yeah because t-mac has lead his teams to the finals so may times.

:stupid:

If you dont think the Rockets will make the playoffs next year than you are just plain stupid
    If you think the rockets will be better than the mavs, so are you.

Saw a basketball once Rocketeer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    If you think the rockets will be better than the mavs, so are you.
    Just wait and see next year if T-Mac is Healthy as he says then the Mavs will get destroyed by my Rockets

Just wait and see next year if T-Mac is Healthy as he says then the Mavs will get destroyed by my Rockets
    Im still wondering, you want to do that avatar bet???

with a healthy mcgrady and yao ming the rockets couldnt beat dallas, aven after having a 2-0 lead, and that dallas team was weaker deffensively than this dallas team, you wont be beating them anytime soon.

Saw a basketball once Rocketeer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    Im still wondering, you want to do that avatar bet???
    How do i know if T-Mac will be healthy or not???

:stupid:

If you dont think the Rockets will make the playoffs next year than you are just plain stupid
    Dude, you don't get it. The Rockets aren't good, and won't make the playoffs, because T-Mac isn't healthy.

It isn't a question, it's an answer.

He has a chronic bad back. Prolly the worst injury in sports that will never go away, and only get worse as he gets older.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Dude, you don't get it. The Rockets aren't good, and won't make the playoffs, because T-Mac isn't healthy.

It isn't a question, it's an answer.

He has a chronic bad back. Prolly the worst injury in sports that will never go away, and only get worse as he gets older.
    If the Rockets arent good, then why are they considered among the top 6 teams in the West?

If the Rockets don't make the playoffs this year, I will have to easily move T-Mac out of the top 10 players, and I am a T-Mac fan.

He hasn't done anything forever, doesn't do **** in the playoffs, just scores in bunches.

If it wasn't for his amazing burst last year, I would've been moving him down anyways.

He is the Grant Hill of today. Started great, ended way too early and has never lived up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    If the Rockets arent good, then why are they considered among the top 6 teams in the West?
    spurs, dallas, suns are better than houston no question asked, lakers, kings, clippers are arguably better as well, so what if they are top 6 or top 10 ? you have to be top 1 to actually acomplish something.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers-city
    spurs, dallas, suns are better than houston no question asked, lakers, kings, clippers are arguably better as well, so what if they are top 6 or top 10 ? you have to be top 1 to actually acomplish something.
    Dont make me laugh. Only delirious Laker fans like yourself consider the Lakers better than the Rockets.

What the hell do you mean by: "you have to be TOP 1 to actually accomplish something"? What kind of a dumb argument is that? Are you saying everybody not named "Miami Heat" should just give up? Because the last time I checked, there can be only one #1 and we only have one defending champion. So I guess a team ranked #6 should just toss in the towel and sulk in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    Aren't there 8 playoff spots? I'm confused.

If the top 8 teams make the playoffs, and the Rockets are a top 6 team, I don't get it? Help me out.

The Rockets are only a top 6 team in teh west when you play Live and turn off injuries.

I will give you a condition on the tmac thing. If he plays less than 70 games, the bet is off. Aside from that, if the mavs have the better record, I get to pick an avatar for you rocketeer. If not, you can pick an avatar for me.

I get the same thing for dirk though as far as injuries are concerned.

Local High School Star

If the top 8 teams make the playoffs, and the Rockets are a top 6 team, I don't get it? Help me out.

The Rockets are only a top 6 team in teh west when you play Live and turn off injuries.

You're confused because you're a retard. Somebody help this guy out. So I guess the Spurs are a Top 8 team and not a Top 3 team, since there is apparently no difference to you.